I want to know the feedback about my store

Najla1
4 0 1

Hello, I just launched my first shopify store. May I please have your feedbacks either it was positive or negative?

Thank you

www.clearingshine.com

0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2782 175 466

Dear @Najla1 

Congratulations on your store!

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Add favicon and non text logo
  • Do ON PAGE SEO
  • Improve store speed for mobile

clearspeed.png

• Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action

clearslider.png

• Add social profiles at Footer
  • Add Trust Badge and Highlight your USP
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Product page layout needs to improve

Helpful app: 

Voila Shopify app  adds a highly efficient cart feature proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Show multiple Discount coupon code on cart page )

Hello @Najla1 ,

I had viewed your website shortly and here are some of my points that I hope useful and you can implement on it easily.

Add Description: I would suggest you to add product description, The key words in the description is used for SEO as well as marketing. It will provide features and benefits of the product which will influence a potential customer to purchase and it fixes the customer problem to take a decision.

Rating and Reviews:  Customer reviews are fixes the value of of product, And these will decides the your business growth. These will helps to increasing of your customers.

Add Testimonials: Creating a genuine testimonials are trust worthy. This is the one kind of marketing communication b/w customer and business person. So you can add efficiently.

Add Blog: You know creating/adding of blogs gives you a great way to generate fresh content on a website and provide a catalyst for email marketing, social media promotion to drive search traffic to your website.

Trust Badges: Trust badges your visitors know that your page is legitimate and that any data they share will be collected through secure third-party service providers. Your customers feel they can trust your website, And they are more likely to make a purchase.

I hope you will Enjoy on my feedback.

Thanks,
Dropshipmate.

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3717 213 660

Hey @Najla1Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and branding is well done. Here are a few suggestions that you can work on:

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

AiTrillion_0-1626079360163.png

- Issue with navigation - Make your store easy to navigate. Add a sticky header with a drop-down menu. If your store will be easy to navigate it will help you to reduce the bounce rate.

- Product description is missing. Write a product description on every product page. 

AiTrillion_1-1626081821706.png

- To collect more reviews you can send review request emails and reminders and give customers loyalty points on leaving a review. This will help you to increase the number of reviews.

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

You need to maximize customer engagement in your store by attracting the customers coming to your store which will help you to drive conversions.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hi @Najla1 

I  suggest few improvements for your store to increase traffic and to change traffic to conversion.

Add testimonials and social login in homepage.

5.png

Wishlist and recently viewed products helps in promoting through messages and mails.

Recently viewed products is required to customers in order to remind again about that product which they previously viewed. Here we have added option to show recently viewed products to your customers even if they are not signed-in on shop and product page.

6.png

Customer Reward programs have a very powerful and strong impact on customer retention which also has an impact on your profits.
You can provide rewards for Registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more.

Try to implement social login in login page .which helps in login easily with Facebook, Instagram, twitter. It reduces the number of steps between arriving on the site and buying to improve conversions. One-click logins also decrease abandonment - new users don't have yet another password to remember.

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes