I want your good suggestion about my new store.

Highlighted

Please suggest me if I need to change anything.  My website is Muscletone

I have just started.  Take a look and any suggestion is most welcome.

Anu

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @achus ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• I have found that there is no favicon to your website, favicon helps your customers to navigate to your website tab while they open many tabs on the same browser and it looks professional if you have a favicon. 
  • There is no review option, try adding that feature social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales. 
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop 

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Thank u so much for your review.  I have now added favicon.  As for blog page, I am planning to do in blogger and linking with my website.  As I do not want to disturb the layout.  If anybody differs, then please do tell me how to go about it.  

0 Likes
Highlighted

I have not got any reply from anyone, so I am reposting my website  MuscleTone

I have a special issue, one of my top products which is featured in the Index page is automatically turning into unavailable and everytime I have to see and turn it on.  Why it is happening I could not find out.  Can any of you point out why?

Anu

0 Likes
Highlighted

I have not got any reply from anyone, so I am reposting my website  MuscleTone

Please have a look and tell me whether I have to do anything for conversion and sales.

Anu

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
135 16 46

Hey @achus 

Welcome to the Shopify family, and congratulations on your store.

Your store looks fine - but you have to make it stand out from all the other stores who are also doing dropshipping for the most popular products. There are a few ways you can make your websites and products stand out to boost your sales:

1. The first fold, as soon as I land, doesn’t tell me anything about what you sell. There are images, but I could only find out what you actually sell by scrolling down. Consider updating the content in the first fold. Be clear about who you are and what you’re selling, and why someone should buy from you.
  2. About us - You’ve given a nice explanation about your company ideals. I would say add a human factor to it by talking about the people as well - the team and why you started. Mention your Instagram page, your following, your story, add pics of the people, and make it personal. 
  3. Product details like this don’t help the user, these look like supplier details. Instead, try adding some description of the product and how it benefits the buyer. 
  4. Facial_3D_roller_massager.png
  5. There are too many sections on your home page. If you overwhelm the user with too much alien info/ too many choices, they will most likely drop out. Show a few featured products on the homepage, maybe your bestsellers and your new arrivals. Show everything else on the products page. 
  6. Your social media buttons are heading to the Shopify social media right now. Create your social media pages - Instagram, Facebook, Twitter. These are essential for building any brand and trust for users. Once they land on your website, people will be checking around for your social media. Be sure to put up some amount of posts there as well.
  7. Also, the “buy it now” button constantly moving on the product page gets irritating after a while. Consider doing that only once.

I hope this advice helps out. Hoping for more sales in your store!

Cheers.

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

ModeMagic | Product badges and labels to boost conversions
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
32 0 8

1. I would try to make your product titles as consistent as possible. I would even split up your goods into more specific categories on the homepage.

2. Do you have any email capture? Do you retarget email addresses? 

3. I would focus on building more of a brand. Your site feels a bit drop shippy.

4. Collect Reviews. Customers need to trust what they buy. Maybe provide some example reviews on your homepage.

5. Invest in better graphic design. It really goes a long way.

Hope this help! AdRoll is currently offering a 90 day free trial for our growth plan. Check us out:

https://www.adroll.com/pricing

Nicholas Bennett
0 Likes