Hello @achus ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
I have not got any reply from anyone, so I am reposting my website MuscleTone
I have a special issue, one of my top products which is featured in the Index page is automatically turning into unavailable and everytime I have to see and turn it on. Why it is happening I could not find out. Can any of you point out why?
Welcome to the Shopify family, and congratulations on your store.
Your store looks fine - but you have to make it stand out from all the other stores who are also doing dropshipping for the most popular products. There are a few ways you can make your websites and products stand out to boost your sales:
I hope this advice helps out. Hoping for more sales in your store!
1. I would try to make your product titles as consistent as possible. I would even split up your goods into more specific categories on the homepage.
2. Do you have any email capture? Do you retarget email addresses?
3. I would focus on building more of a brand. Your site feels a bit drop shippy.
4. Collect Reviews. Customers need to trust what they buy. Maybe provide some example reviews on your homepage.
5. Invest in better graphic design. It really goes a long way.
Hope this help! AdRoll is currently offering a 90 day free trial for our growth plan. Check us out: