I was looking for feedback on my website

1 0 0

I started using Shopify 5 days ago I have gained 30 ATC but no sales with 850 traffic footsteps in my store. I don’t know what to do it’s very frustrating 

www.immortalagony.com 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
62 5 11

Here are few of my suggestions:

• Website should be more appealing.
  • Images used are not consistent
  • Use the homepage image as a slider and use some light background or single image with better appeal
  • Try marketing to more channels - Facebook, Instagram, google Ads etc.

Dont worry, sales will come. It may take sometime. Dont giveup.
All the very best.

Shopify Store Setup
Customize Shopify Theme
Develop Custom Shopify App
For any Shopify Developments : http://expertsinshopify.com

Use AIO Chat App and get more closer to your customers: https://apps.shopify.com/aio-chat
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
2015 113 369

Hello @Codyw111, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions:

• The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed
  • You need to work on the collection page.
  • On the product page, images must be of standard size. Make your store desktop and mobile responsive. 
  • Engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. 
  • Welcome customers with welcome & discount popup.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Read if you own a plethora of traffic but no sales

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
8 0 0

One thing to improve is your product descriptions. Like this one right here:

zenkidiaz_0-1607151715842.png

Specifications-focused sales copy like this one would lose your store money each month, even if you have the best-designed store in the world.

Just message me if you need help. I'm a copywriter and would be happy to give you a discount as a first-time client.

Best,
Zenki

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
639 73 146

Hey, @Codyw111 

First off, congratulations on making the move to Shopify! I would be happy to give you some feedback on your store. The first thing that sticks out to me as an important factor to consider is your store design. I recommend checking out our Shopify design articles to get inspiration and ideas on how to build a great looking webpage with Shopify. Homepage Design 101 is a recommended resource to check out!

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Pathfinder
122 11 44

Hello @Codyw111 

Congratulations on your new Shopify store! I must say, you have done a very good job with the store on your first attempt.

However, it can be frustrating to be doing everything right but still not getting your traffic converted to sales. You may find comfort in knowing that you're not the only one on that boat. Millions of Shopify store owners are facing the same problem. This is not because you are necessarily doing something wrong, but rather because Sales is an organic process, involving people getting to know you, visiting your brand, looking at your products, comparing them with others and finally making the decision to purchase from you. So this takes some time, during which you have to hold on tight. But, you can't be just passively waiting for sales to grow, so I would recommend you look at these tips and see which ones you can use: You have great faith in your online shop, but why aren’t visitors converting? 

Another Thing you could consider: Not all traffic is good traffic. 

Traffic will only have any chance of converting to sales if they are being generated by the right consumer. If your product is for females under age of 30, but your ads are being viewed by males over 50, that is a lot of traffic, but it will never convert to sales. So, before you spend on targeting, a good idea is to have a simple Google Trends search, that will tell you who is looking for the products you search, what is their age, gender and location. Then you can put forward some really targeted ads that are bound to generate clicks. 

Some feedbacks for your store: 

a. Change the colour of your Shop Now button. It is too similar to your banner colour, and may be missed. 

b. when I place my mouse on the product, on the homepage, it becomes white. Instead consider if you could add some more picutres of that product from different angles. 

That's all from me! Hope you have found what you were looking for. 

Thank you and Best of luck! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
0 Likes