Highlighted
3 0 0

I will launch the store tomorrow  , your opinion matters to me 🧐 

https://magical-x-shop.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1402 71 238

Hello @magical-x-shop, I hope you are doing well. First of all, congratulations on the new launch. I reviewed your store. I like the look and feel of your store and here is the feedback:-

- Create a drop-down menu in the header under the catalog section to make your store easy to navigate.

Set up an affiliate marketing program to increase your influencers and it will help to increase sellers.

Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.

Set up a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

Set up Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart page.

- Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversion.

To implement these tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion.com.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Also, check out this blog to know that How to Convert Visitors into Paying Customers.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @magical-x-shop,

First off, good job for asking for feedback it's smart to get input, especially before a launch!

The first thing I see when landing on your site is a banner with three acne reacted photos. I would definitely change these because although it does identify your target market, it misses the opportunity to tell what your solution is. I would instead put a before and after photo with a link to the product that did it.

magic-home2.png

Next, I would change your navigation menu. It currently has "Home" "Catalog" and "Track Shipment". I would change this to include links such as "Acne" "Blackheads" "Pampering".. etc. something along those lines. Same thing for how you organize your products, when you click catalog there is no clear organization to it. I'd recommend organizing your products into collections.

Lastly, and the biggest thing is your SEO. You sell products with a target audience in mind, which is great! In order to reach them you will need to spend some time working on your SEO. We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

FREE BLACK FRIDAY GRAPHICS FOR YOUR STORE
Great for store pop-ups or social media posts!
Pink, Orange, Red & Blue • Percentage off Variations Ranging from 20% - 80% off
Download for FREE!
0 Likes