3 0 0
I will launch the store tomorrow , your opinion matters to me 🧐

https://magical-x-shop.com/
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1207 60 359

Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Expert here  

Your store needs a few finishing touches, like some of the images are stretched out and blurry, so they need to be cropped to the right dimensions:

Screenshot 2020-10-25 at 18.41.30.png

Best regards,

Maggie

Rock Paper Copy

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I did not understand you

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @magical-x-shop ,

After browsing through your store, I’d like to share some of my thoughts and suggestions on how you can optimize your current online store. You can check out this article first on how you can build a high-converting page and store.

Pros:

1. The web layout is clean and organized, I didn’t find much trouble navigating in your site. I think this is important as understanding the customer’s buying journey and how you can make it effortless for your visitor will significantly affect the conversion rate.
  2. Return and Shipping Policies are clearly presented in the Footer. This helps build trust between you and your customers, as these are 2 most popular concerns when buying online.
  3. Product page is efficient: using color as swatches, product description is well presented with heading and bullet points instead of lengthy list.

What can be improved:

1. The color: It’s great to keep your website clean and simple, but I think that the color (grey and white) is a little dull as the grey does not necessarily bring a natural, aesthetic feel to a cosmetic store. You can try Coolors to generate a color scheme that deliver the atmosphere you want. Furthermore, the Header color is illegible with 2nd and 3rd banner
  2. There’s some minor defects you may fix like image quality is not good, or aligning products.

PageFly_0-1603682278655.png

1. More Call-to-Action. This will serve as a little push towards your visitor’s buying decision. I don’t see many CTA buttons across your site and there’s nothing much showing that your store is better than others and I should buy the product here. So yeah, showing your unique selling point and an action-driven button are vital in building only stores.

I understand that building store is nowhere near an easy task, and you must have invested a lot of time and effort into making this work. Overall this is still an excellent job you got here and just a little tweak can go a long way. You can try using a page builder like PageFly to make this process less painstaking as they will help you with layout, customization, SEO, etc. Good luck with your launching!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
710 16 199

Hi @magical-x-shop !

Change your hero banner images, they do not look nice at all.Engaging images - you need them on your homepage to give visitors a sense of what your business is about. Images help you to tell a story and show visitors what they can gain from your product. For a product website think about how images can convey the value of your product and help your visitors to achieve their goals.

Add clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1207 60 359

which part

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @magical-x-shop,

First off, good job for asking for feedback it's smart to get input, especially before a launch!

The first thing I see when landing on your site is a banner with three acne reacted photos. I would definitely change these because although it does identify your target market, it misses the opportunity to tell what your solution is. I would instead put a before and after photo with a link to the product that did it.

magic-home2.png

Next, I would change your navigation menu. It currently has "Home" "Catalog" and "Track Shipment". I would change this to include links such as "Acne" "Blackheads" "Pampering".. etc. something along those lines. Same thing for how you organize your products, when you click catalog there is no clear organization to it. I'd recommend organizing your products into collections.

Lastly, and the biggest thing is your SEO. You sell products with a target audience in mind, which is great! In order to reach them you will need to spend some time working on your SEO. We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience:

EcomGeeks_0-1603735314961.gif

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

FREE BLACK FRIDAY GRAPHICS FOR YOUR STORE
Great for store pop-ups or social media posts!
Pink, Orange, Red & Blue • Percentage off Variations Ranging from 20% - 80% off
Download for FREE!
0 Likes