17 0 0

I worked in the first store I want your opinion about

www.magical-x-shop.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
117 25 30

Hi MagicalShop,

The link you posted above is point to the admin area of your store. You might want to edit it.

Regarding your store, it looks good overall, but there are a few things that stood out to me.

1) Your logo is too small and the header section is too big with a lot of black empty space. 

2) Disable the toast messages saying "someone from XYZ bought this product". Besides distracting the customer, everyone knows those are fake 99.99% of the time. Even if yours are real they are always showing the same sale from a day ago, which is also not good.

3) Social links at the bottom don't work at all.

I hope it helps.

- Yes, we build Shopify Apps. Hit me with your idea: https://vellir.tech
- Let customers preview your products and easily add them to cart with Peek Mode
- Add free, good looking social share icons with built-in analytics to your store with Share Lab
- Manage your new arrivals with Newr
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
17 0 0

Thanks for alerting you ....... How can I edit the link?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1823 116 278

Dear @Magicalshop 

Hope following suggestions will help you

• Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.

magicspace.png

magicalspeed.png

• Have a clear header bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action - Make your site more visually appealing when you add your products in an interactive slider with prompt call to action.
  • Highlight your USP
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
17 0 0

Thank you so much
I don't know about these things ..... Are you getting paid to do these things in terms of speed, design and vehicle?

0 Likes