I would LOVE some feedback

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey All, I would really love some feedback on my store, ohfortheloveofbeans.com  . I am so new to this, as I am sure most of you are, so any and all advice would be extremely helpful.

First, I didn't realize that I needed to change the description of the products until I went live. Is there any way of changing it after the fact?

Two, Facebook will not allow me to advertise or boost any posts, I am unsure of why or what I need to change on my site, they just send me a "general" link, no real explanation of what action actual has to be done. Help?

And last but not least, I'm trying to wrap my head around the whole SEO concept and I'm struggling to understand it (yes, I have watched the training and other videos and have read blogs, I just don't understand it) and how I can set it up. 

Muchly Appreciated

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Shersjava 

Every website needs about 20 different items to help convert visitors into customers and at the moment yours has about 4 of those items. 

If you want a detailed free review reach out below 

https://www.inspiresmallbusiness.com/pages/website-review 

For items to work on ASAP 

• Home Page (Flow this well)
  • Product Pages (All information / reviews)
  • Checkout (Consistent)
  • Site Navigation (Easy/Simple)
  • Mobile Friendly 

Overall good start. Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 155

Hi @Shersjava 

To be completely honest, I think you need some work done and some things reconsidered in order to start selling. First of all, selling "one of each" might not be the best idea. By offering a couple of accessories and a couple of shirts will not help you get people interested in any of those. They say if your market is everybody, then your market is no one. I highly recommend focusing on narrower niche and add more variety of that.  When creating a site always think why a person should buy from you not from Amazon or any other giant platform. Once you have that figured out, move on from there :)

According to your description, you are positioning yourself as a place where a person can get all the essentials for athome coffee bar, however, you do not offer enough products for that. 

As for the site itself, I think it is lacking some information. Clearly, you have started a couple of days ago and that must be the reason. 

Here are some tips, that hopefully will help: 

-add About us, Contact us, ToS and Policies pages. Having only categories will not work out. You need to earn your customers trust before they write theird credit card number on checkout. 

-add functionality on your site. You can use apps for that. If you want to add Reviews, wishlist, Discounts and more just in one click check out Growave

Good luck! 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hello @Shersjava,

I understand you are new and you are seeking help to better your store. Here is the feedback from my side:-

1. Add a call to action button in the first fold of the homepage.

2. Add a header menu. Make your store easy to navigate. In the quick links add policies, contact information in the footer menu. 

3. Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. 

-Slideshow Image 

-Collection List  

-Popular Products ( 4-8 Max ) I would only use 4

-Testimonials

-Newsletter sign up box

4. Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, visiting a store and many more.

This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

5. Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.

6. Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

7. Reviews. It enhances SEO and ranking. Add product reviews and site reviews. This will help you to build trust with other visitors and increase brand recognition. Turn your customer content into sales by collecting and leveraging reviews, ratings, and Q&A.

To implement these tools you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
1 Like