I would REALLY appreciate some feedback on my new dropshipping store

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi Everyone,

I've decided to give drop shipping a try and chose to sell  "Shapewear" and compression garments because I thought that it would be a good niche market for me.

https://innerwearshop.com/

I've been looking at the analytics reports on my site and I can't seem to get people to stay for very long. I'm also trying to figure out how to drive more traffic to my site organically since I'm on a pretty tight budget.

Not sure if this matters? But I'm using Oberlo to find my products. I know that I still have to fine tune a few things such as descriptions.

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Cheers!

Steph

1 Like
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
1472 93 321

Hi ,

Store looks good and has decent potential to drive sales.
Its hard to tell from here, why you can't convert traffic to sales, maybe visitors won't find your store appealing or you just unable to build trust among visitors.
I have reviewed your store and updated you, how to be more tempting and drive sales with better effeciency.
Also this will help you in improving and overall functionalities.

1. Try reducing the size of your logo, its taking a lot of space and thus making the home page less user friendly.
    Also try to align logo in parallel with navigation menu.
    Instead of using logo as favicon. Use some part of your logo as favicon, it will be more visible.
  2. Footer does,nt look really great.
    It is too long, try to create a new page for Latest news and add it to footer menu.Instead take the newsletter section there.
  3. Also to the homepage, You can add another section of Frequently Bought/Clicked/Trending/Bestselling products on your home page.
  4. Also since you have just started you can have some promotional activity on the site, offer some discounts and add referral code that can help the first time user to gain discount on second order.
  5. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.

6. You have around 60 prouducts , it can sometimes make it hard to find the right product for the new user with the type of theme you have so I would suggest you A smart search . The default search landing page is bit off, I mean it is emptyhttps://innerwearshop.com/search?q=. Improving your search, experience has shown to improve conversion rates and reduce the bounce rate for your visitors.

7. Try using Sparq which allows advanced filters, typo tolerance and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.They offer a free App under 100 products .You Should look for that APP , it is user friendly and easy to use .Check out the features live here. I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
49 3 16

Hi @steph44 ,

Your store looks elegant and your products are adorable.

One main thing crossed in my mind when I have gone through your product page is, there is no product recommendation feature integrated. Its a mandatory feature for an Ecom store. 35% of the sales happen in Amazon is via recommending products. This helps you engage your customer to discover their most matching products instantly and you will get faster conversions. Also, it helps you engage your customer more on your product page and reduce the bounce rate.

For fashion, "Similar looking products" like feature would work way better than the other type of product recommendations. People always tend to buy something which matches their likings. "Upsell with AI recommendations" is such an app which will help you serve this need. In addition to it, this app helps you upsell the products. this feature will help you ensure a minimum order value on each purchase. Link: https://apps.shopify.com/recommend-similar-looking-products

Rest all looks good to me. All the very best :)

Best of luck :)

Technology Consultant, Turing Analytics
shyam@turingiq.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Thanks so much for your input, those are very actionable solutions that I will implement as soon as possible!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi there,

Glad you liked the products ;) you raised some really good points. I've already downloaded the app and look forward to implementing it.

Fingers crossed it helps to start turning lookers into buyers!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
486 26 98

Hey nice job on your store. Honestly it's quite good, I like it a lot. There are a few tiny things I would change.

You might consider adding reviews. Adding reviews would help your customers research the products they are going to buy. Plus if someone likes a product they bought from you they can leave a review.

Did you think about adding a FAQ section. Customers often times will want a lot of information before they make a decision to purchase. Adding an FAQ section with information about things like shipping rates, returns, and anything else relevant can help your customer more easily make a decision to purchase

Nice job on your all of your hard work so far, and I'm sure that just a few minor changes will really help.

By the way, I created an email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course (I'm not selling anything) that might help you optimize your store.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @steph44 

Your store looks great. We welcome your innovative niche idea. But your niche is allowed to promote in Facebook ads? 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1472 93 321

Thank you for your kind words.Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes