I would appreciate feedback on my new store, Integrity Tarot Consulting

Solved
RolandP
Excursionist
32 1 7

Hello,

I am still building my store. Although I have published it, I've not promoted it yet.

I provide Tarot Consultations to clients, and I'd appreciate your feedback. I'd like to know if my Shopify store demonstrates the value I bring and positions tarot consulting, when practiced responsibly, as a legitimate skill in the coaching and helping arena. Here is the link to the site: http://integritytarotconsulting.com Thank you in advance for your feedback and comments.

Best regards,

Roland

0 Likes
Cal
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
984 103 162

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've taken a look at the work you've done so far on your website and you've made such an impressive start! The testimonials are on point, the images are great, and I love that we immediately get a grasp of who we are purchasing the service from. 

I have some small pieces of feedback you could take on board if you wish: 

• I'd suggest adding a favicon to your store, it just adds a nice little extra level of professionalism. 
  • You should change your Homepage Title to 'Integrity Tarot Consulting', rather than the URL for the business. You can do so by going to Online Store > Preferences as shown here
  • Is your banner with your call to action 'would you like to live with more clarity and confidence?' worth taking up and entire screen in terms of size? I feel this is a lot of real estate on your landing page. 
  • This type of service would benefit tremendously from some video content, have you considered shooting an introduction video to your services, perhaps with a couple of testimonials from your previous customers? 

Is this your first time taking your business online? You've done a really great job so far! 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

RolandP
Excursionist
32 1 7

Hello,

Thank you very much for your constructive feedback. I’ve never done anything like this online before, nor have I ever owned a business before – this is a first.

I will definitely act on your suggestions. I’m not sure if I will make the size of the primary image and call to action smaller in the short term. However, adding more content will probably drive me to make the focal point of the landing page smaller, as I employ more of the design elements of the theme that I haven’t used yet.

Thank you very much for recommending the video element. I could probably record a brief “Let me introduce myself and welcome you” video segment.

Once again, thank you very much,

Roland

0 Likes
Cal
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
984 103 162

That sounds great, and well done again on putting together such a lovely website first time around. Best of luck with the design, and if you need any further assistance prior to the official launch don't hesitate to get in touch with us! 

0 Likes
saaszone
5 0 0

Hi there

We are experts in Pipedrive CRM and Shopify Integration.

Let us know if you need any help : saaszone.co

Email: support@saaszone.co

0 Likes
RolandP
Excursionist
32 1 7

Hello,

Thank you very much for taking a look at my store and for the suggestions. I will spend some time in the very near future looking into how I can do some of these things.

Roland

0 Likes
RolandP
Excursionist
32 1 7

Hello,

I have changed the copy on my website to clearly focus on working with clients who seek to improve their work lives, careers, jobs. Could you take a look and let me know if the new Shopify store reflects that focus effectively? I know that I'm narrowing my niche of potential clients, but I think that is where I can add to my track record and credibility. I want to focus on the clients I know I can help: people who want to improve their professional and work lives, using the Tarot. I have a Master's Degree in Human Resource Development and 20+ years of experience in training and professional and career development.

0 Likes
Cal
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
984 103 162

Hi again @RolandP! That copy is great, and immediately identifies the areas that you mention above. It's great to see you focus in on specific customer issues, rather than having your scope too broad. You'll find it easier to market by being a little more specific! 

I'd still love to some video content, however! Have you considered that as an addition? 

RolandP
Excursionist
32 1 7

Hello, 

Thank you for the comment. Sorry I posted my item twice — that was an accident. 

I am definitely going to record an introductory welcome and positioning video — am working in the talking points/script for that. It will be brief, and I want to be prepared, but not sound scripted. I should be ready to record that and post it in another day or so.

Thanks again,

Roland

0 Likes
RolandP
Excursionist
32 1 7

Hi Cal,

I added a welcome video. Please let me know what you think.

Thank you,

Roland

0 Likes