I would appreciate feedback on my store, please :)

christy81876
Tourist
5 0 0

Hi everyone!  I'm excited to be a part of the Shopify community. 
I am in AWE of the aesthetic of some of your shops... good job, ya'll! 

Would you please give me your feedback on my website?  I am very open to your suggestions and advice for improvement.  Thanks in advance! 

CCCouture Revibe (cccouture-revibe.com)

0 Likes
waytoapps
Trailblazer
236 21 112

Hello @christy81876 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add a Favicon which helps to find you when customers have multiple tabs in their browser.

Make a Sticky header for easy navigation. It helps customers to access menu at any time they want.

Add shop Now (CTA) on the Hero Banner.

Include Blog page,  blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

There are no reviews on your products. Add Product review app, so that customer can review on your products.

Add About us and Contact us page, which builds trust on your store.

Add Testimonials or Reviews on the Homepage, which helps in building trust with other visitors.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
christy81876
Tourist
5 0 0

Thank you so much! 
That is a lot to do, but I'm not afraid of hard work.  I will start by looking up what some of those things are ( lol ).... I still have a lot to learn. 

You have been extremely helpful, and best of luck to you!!!!

0 Likes
Kitsune111
1 0 1

Looks amazing! Good job!

christy81876
Tourist
5 0 0

You have NO IDEA what your compliment means to me!!!!  I've tried VERY hard, thank you so much!! 

0 Likes
christy81876
Tourist
5 0 0

Excellent advice!  As soon as I begin to generate at least SOME revenue, I will have to add apps to help me along.  My budget now is pretty low, but (hopefully) that will change in the near future. 
Thank you so much for taking your time to look and advise!  I greatly appreciate it. 

0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2816 176 474

Dear @christy81876 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Do ON PAGE SEO
  • Add non text logo
  • Improve speed for mobile

cccspeed.png

• Add CTA at Hero banners

ccccta.png

• Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust

Example:

cccfont.png

• Add Trust Badge and Highlight your USP
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Cart page layout needs to improve

cartpageexample.png

• There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. We suggest you install a Free app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.
0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1002 137 329

Hey @christy81876,

Congratulations on the launch of your store and welcome to Shopify! I've taken a look through and I have some feedback for you.

cccouture-01.png

HOMEPAGE BANNER
That main banner area is prime real estate for selling.  One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? Or what is it that they desire that you provide? Use words or phrases that they do to show that you understand their needs. We recommend using this type of text in your banner. For the format, we recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product, a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

EcomGeeks_0-1625765135293.png

PRODUCTS
As you know, beauty products can be purchased offline in hundreds retail stores as well as online through thousands and thousands of online stores. When a person is searching for a lip-gloss or a pair of sunglasses in Google, big companies with massive marketing budgets are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers.

Now, a person can complete IF they give people a reason to purchase from them vs. the other guys. An example of this might be someone who sells locally, their "reason" as to why you should purchase from them vs the other guy is because they are local and a lot of people are passionate about shopping local. In addition to this, they can also get products to their customers faster and can offer incentives such as free local delivery.

I would think about all your "whys" and what sets you apart and use that in your marketing and in the text in your store.

LOGO
Your logo is one of those things that holds a lot of weight in how professional or unprofessional your store looks. I would highly recommend having a professional logo done up for your store, it’s a worthy investment. This is a service we offer so if you are interested, you can click here for more information.

Once your logo is finished, you can match the fonts and colors in your store to your logo. This is going to level up your store even more and make you look very professional.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
I would suggest not making accepting the terms and conditions as a requirement before checking out. You don't want to add any sort of barriers at checkout for your customers. Terms and conditions can be linked down in the footer where you have the rest of your policies.

SHIPPING
I would look into ways you can reduce your shipping costs. You could either look at how you can make your packaging smaller or perhaps increase product prices to absorb some of the shipping costs.

cccouture-02.png

NAVIGATION
Your home link currently leads to your collections and your catalog link currently leads to all products. I would switch home to lead to the homepage and catalog to this page: https://cccouture-revibe.com/collections

SEO
One very important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience (high traffic is not a good thing if it is the wrong kind of traffic). Good SEO will help you  reach your intended audience organically. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to make sure you include the same words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO that you can watch here: 

SOCIAL MEDIA
I noticed you don’t have any social media links listed. Having an active social media presence adds trust to your brand. If there’s nothing about your brand online, it’s a red flag to your visitors. Potential customers are going to research before purchasing and one of the first places they are going to check is social media. Highly recommend getting on social media and adding those links to your Shopify store.

LOCAL
I'd recommend starting local to get those first sales and bring in reviews.

I’d connect with other small handmade businesses in my area and ask if they want to collaborate to put together gift baskets. You’d add one of your products, they might add a candle or a handmade care, another person might add a bath bomb, etc. 

I’d post online to local community Facebook pages, marketplace, join any handmade groups, etc. If there are online markets I would join them and definitely in person when they are up and running again.

I’d also approach local gift shops and flower shops to see if they are interested in carrying a selection of your products or collaborating with you.

With everything you do locally, make sure to include a business card with a discount for their next online order. This will create awareness that you have an online shop. Here is how to create a discount code:

You could also offer incentives such as free local delivery:

If delivery is not an option, or if you want to offer two things, you could offer local pickup as well:

I would highly recommend that you encourage your customers to leave a review on the products they purchase. Positive reviews are very valuable, they add a lot of trust to your store. Here is a video on how to add a free review app to your store:

Another thing you could do for marketing that would help you expand outside the local umbrella is to create videos of you making your products. You could either make them tutorials, teaching others how to make your products, which could potentially lead to a different type of income for you (a course) or you could do a voiceover and talk about something you are passionate about that will resonate with your target audience. This can be tips and tricks, something about you personally or etc.  You can do short 30 second to 1 minute videos for TikTok, IG Reels, Facebook. You can also do longer videos and post them on YouTube or Facebook. As for the platforms, right now I personally suggest TikTok & YouTube. You are going to grow way faster on TikTok right now than you could on IG Reels or Facebook.

It has the potential to be a double fold success for you because not only can you earn on the platforms themselves (ie. with YouTube you can get AdSense, add affiliate links and do brand deals) but also you are driving traffic to your store and selling there as well. A good example of this in action is the Detail Geek. He has a service based vehicle detailing business and creates YouTube videos of himself detailing vehicles. He will mention products he is using and drive traffic to his online store AND he also earns AdSense money by allowing YouTube to place ads in his videos.