I would appreciate feedback

Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

I have made a lot of changes to my store. I would appreciate any advice I can get. 

My url  is https://fatcatnursingthings.com/?fts=0&key=99ce8917768a1061e30a89dbd697adea4becbbd1b1ee86a193d296bdd...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Hi,
I would recommend changing the font and colour, particularly the green font on the welcome section is very difficult to read on a mobile browser, light green on a white background is too straining on the eyes whilst the font itself isn't very clear when small.
Darren
www.mintcards.co.uk
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
186 15 39

Congratulations on your store page! I hope you're doing well and are safe in these tough times.

Regrading your website, I saw a couple of things that could be made better though, so I thought I'd share them with you. 

1. On your homepage, make the top navigation bar fixed - even if the person scrolls down they should be able to navigate to the rest of the pages without having to go to the top. 
  2. Add the Contact us and About Us links in the footer section. That makes those sections easily accessible from anywhere. 
  3. I think we could use a wishlist or an Add to Favourites button. This will allow you to send more targeted follow up emails to your shoppers and even notify them if you're running any offers or sales. 
  4. You could add some kind of urgency by adding stickers or labels to highlight things like sale/trending/free shipping. The Shopify app store is source of some really good apps that can add this kind of a focus to your store. What do you think? You can always look up some styles here.  

Do let me know if this is useful for you.

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Garima

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1574 95 221

Dear DCrabtree1967,

Congratulation for your store.

Hope following suggestion will help you:

• Need to improve logo.Your logo should highlight your brand name.
  • Header - Have a sticky header and a clear search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
  • Custom Slider with Call to Action - Make your site more visually appealing when you add your products in an interactive slider with prompt call to action.
  • Over All Text , Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc to make it more elegant - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Balancing color ., font images etc. - Maintain the same or similar colours and fonts throughout your store to keep your branding intact.
  • Highlight your USP - What's unique about you and your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Social Media Link - Include links to your Facebook, Twitter and Instagram or any other social media business pages.
  • Featured / Bestseller products - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Featured Collection - Add all the top featured products on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Cart Page : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer
Contact For: Shopify Store Customization
Email: task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Other Services:Shopify Store Setup Service | Hire Shopify Developers Singapore
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
0 Likes