I would appreciate some feedback please

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello everyone,

I am hoping for some feedback on my website. I'm not very tech savy and have been getting some traffic to my site but they haven't been converting into sales.  I understand it can take some time but would appreciate an outside view of my site.  Any feedback or help is appreciated.  www.lramrecreation.com

Thanks,

Scott

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1802 30 198

Hello,

You can think a well-designed product page is an easy way to convey to potential customers that your business is professional. It helps for increasing of conversion rate.
And I have observed when I go to some of the pages like refund policy page your partner title only shows there are no products check this Image https://snag.gy/437tgx.jpg.
Otherwise, your store was awesome.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
393 72 157

Hey, Scott!

Jason here from Shopify Support.

Congratulations on getting some traffics! I love how clean, direct, and well organized your site is. There are a few minor things I recommend you look into tweaking, which in turn, should increase sales conversions for you.

1. I noticed that your site doesn't have an "About Us" page/section. Because you are a new store, adding an "About Us" page/section allows you to connect with your visitors and share your brand visions with them. This, in turn, will increase your store's credibility. Here is a great resource on how to create the best About Us page.
2. The price points of your products are all ending in various decimal numbers. Similar to that of an actual brick and mortar store, if your products are not on sale or don't have a specific reason, I would encourage you to round up the price point to .99. This is a unified price point known as the "charmed price". You can read up on 7 pricing tricks that make you spend more.
3. Knowing that you are doing dropshipping, I would encourage you to create a "Shipping Policy" page with a general statement on what's the expected shipping period. This will reduce your future customers' inquiries and complaints. 
4. Your site currently doesn't have a Favicon. I would suggest you access your theme editor and add the image under Theme settings > Favicon. By adding an image there, once people open your store in the browser's tab, your store will have a favicon at the front, which makes your site looks more professional.
5. You don't have an FAQ section. Adding an FAQ section to your store can help your customers find a solution to their problems without asking you. Similar to that of Shipping Policy page, this will help to reduce your future customer support time and effort.
6. I recommend you looking into adding a blog on your site. Having a blog not only offers you a chance to engage with your visitors, present yourself as an expert to add credibility to your store, but it also will improve your search engine optimizer (SEO). Here is a great resource on 8 Brilliant Blogs Run by E-commerce Stores

Overall, your store already looks very nice. These are icings on the top and can help you take your store to the next level. 

If there’s anything else I can help you out with, please don’t hesitate to reply back and I’d be happy to help out! Alternatively, you can always give us a call or start a live chat at any time. We're open 24/7 for your convenience and always happy to assist!

All the best,

Jason

Jason | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
Your Like and Accept as Solution are much appreciated!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes