I would appreciate some feedback please!

Solved
6 0 0

I have just gone "live" with my store. I know it needs tweeking, but would really appreciate some feedback/suggestions. Thanks so much.

0 Likes

Hi

But for feedback, we need your store URL?

Thanks & Regards
Perennial Solution

Email: infoperennialsolution@gmail.com
https://www.perennialsolution.com/
0 Likes
6 0 0

Hi,

Few quick points for you

1. The product image should be placed in a proper way.

2 Can work with the logo.

3 Footer pages are missing.

4. No announcement bar.

Any help needed to feel free to reach out.

Would like to add new functionality or customize an existing one, please hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept the solution.
Email: info@perennialsolution.com

Thanks & Regards
Perennial Solution

Email: infoperennialsolution@gmail.com
https://www.perennialsolution.com/
0 Likes

Success.

Trailblazer
279 17 74

Hi Victoria , 

Your store looks really good and is unique with the amount of  products .I reviewed  your store and here are some of my feedbacks mostly on the UI part that you can implement on the site easily . With a little patience and some tips, you can reach good amount of sales.

1. In the UI part, You can add a favicon on the website ref this article from shopify here, it’s simple and will help strengthen your brand.
  2. Get yourself a good logo designed. This will add brand value to your store as I am confused if it's a logo or banner.
  3. Add a few more images for your products, as it will influence someone better to go for the product.Make sure throughout your store , you have equal sizes of image as it will increase the overall feel of your store.
  4. Surprisingly,I can't see a footer on you site.You can add social media links, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram on the site  footer.
  5. You should add terms and condition, refund, shipping and privacy policy page, it’s good for SEO purpose to the footer. 
  6. Further to increase your average order value you can add another section of Frequently bought products/Clicked products on your product page.
  7. Also since you have just started you can have some promotional activity on the site, offer some discounts and add referral code that can help the first time user to gain discount on second order.
  8. For better traffic and sales , you can Run some advertisement from the popular app Kit . Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee, Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.
  9. As your website is search centric and search is the first most thing that appears. The default search landing page https://refrigerator-magnets.myshopify.com/search?q=is bit off, I mean it's empty. You can show products on that page as well by simply updating the default search on the website with different search solution.
  10. Lastly, You have over 500 products. I would strongly recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Check out the features live here.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
6 0 0

Thank you so much for your feedback.

0 Likes
Trailblazer
279 17 74

Thankyou for your kind words . Happy to help you.

Were you able to download sparq?, You can get it from here. Let me know if you need any help.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes