I would like a review for my store and help on a theme bug I think?

Lovasa
Tourist
24 0 1

Hello!

Firstly, my english is not the best, as it is my second language, so I am sorry for any mistakes that I am going to make.

Secondly, my store is in VERY early developement and I would love if you guys would tell me an honest opinion and a review of how my store looks and feels. I spent a lot of time doing things, because I want to make it right, so I spent hours and hours on problems I couldn't find the answer of on the internet or just took a long time to solve. Also, I spend lots of time editing photos and whatnot for my website as I want to make it good, so it is going to take a long time to finish, but I hope it's going to be worth it. Now, I have only uploaded a few products, for men, pants to be more clear, and I plan to add more clothing products for children and females as well. 

Thirdly, I have weird bug on the prices of products, if you scroll down to men or just go into men's section, you can see that both prices ( on sale and normal ) are grayed out and cut with a line, and when you click on a product, there's only the discounted price, still grayed out but without the line. I'd love to be able to make the discounted price bigger and orange-ish like the text you see around the website.

Thank you in advance!

Edit: Also, it seems like I can't customize my theme anymore, is the site down? I can still access products page and whatnot, but can't access theme or theme edit?

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2781 160 516

Hello @Lovasa, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! Congrats on your new store. I've taken a look at your store, and here are some suggestions:

- Add a sticky header.

- Add images where missing.

- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

Add these essential eCommerce customer engagement in your store. It will help you to engage the traffic coming to your store:

- Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

- Add an announcement bar to highlight the important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Lovasa
Tourist
24 0 1

Thank you very much! Will look into it!