I would like any suggestions on my pre release of my first shop.

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello to the community of Shopify! I would love to get me some feedback on my current project, any suggestions and improvement would be amazing, and also some recommendations about what public should I aim for once buying ads and targeting audience, this is my first time ever trying setting up a shop. Am I missing something? Is everything looking nice?

Thank you so much for the patience in advance!

My shopify preview link: https://abvacesucdc4buh2-25633128538.shopifypreview.com 

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

make image big  "

ANYWHERE AND EVERYWHERE.

"

make footer better design  

Shopify theme developer and customization

I Would like to add new functionality or customize an existing one, please hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: ashiquehussaincodediary@gmail.com

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello Ahiqueh4! Thanks for the feedback I really aprecciate the time you guys give me for suggestions. I'll look into that!

Best regards~

0 Likes
Highlighted

your welcome

Shopify theme developer and customization

I Would like to add new functionality or customize an existing one, please hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: ashiquehussaincodediary@gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would a/b test having the video vs a solid image on your homepage... see which does better for sales

2. There is a ton of empty white space on your homepage that is not needed. Plus the footer is wider and empty space wise. I would tighten up the page more.

3. Make your email your domain name and not gmail... this will look more professional

4. I would not have product on your homepage as it makes it harder to test if changes lead to more people going to your product page

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started

2. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes