I would like feed back on why im not getting any sales

Solved
jsimon23
2 0 0

I've recently made a drop shipping store and i 2 products on there and my store looks nice and everything, i think i might be missing something because i cant seem to get any sales I've been on for 2 days so far and I've had 251 total online store sessions, 8 added to cart,  4 reached checkout, and 0 conversions 

here is my website link https://magicmuscles.live/ can you tell me what I'm doing wrong? and what i can do to secure my first sale

Thank you

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hello,

I just had look into your website. I observed few points on your website.

-> Your website logo looking very dull, A very much outlined logo is a simple method to pass on to potential customers that your business is proficient, dependable, and gives quality merchandise or administrations.
-> Check out banner dimensions.
-> Increase niche.
-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> You can add about us page then your visitors are find you on easily. And you can add your store refund policy page, It builds trust on your store.
-> check below image.
web1.png

-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> I am unable to find social media pages of your store, Have you created? I suggest you can use Facebook Marketing and Instagram marketing, It helps for increasing of your conversion rates.

I hope these points are helpful for your website.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
jsimon23
2 0 0

Hello thanks for your reply, 

I dont really understand what you mean? is there anyway you explain it to me further or give me an in depth look oh what i should do? 

Thank you 

0 Likes
Rusito
5 0 0

He gave a very good outline of things you should fix. Your site doesn't look appealing. 

work,work,work,work
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 669

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @jsimon23, here are few suggestions that you can work on:

- In the footer menu, add a separate page of shipping and return/ refund policy.

- Run paid ads targeting the right audience.

- You can add an engaging video of the product displaying the use and benefits of the products.

- Call to action button on the homepage is not clearly visible and highlighted. Color should be changed. 

Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.

- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1002 137 329

Hey @jsimon23,

Congratulations on launching your store! I think you've done a great job, you can tell you've put a lot of time, thought and effort into it.

I really like your currency converter, it switched automatically and then at checkout you have your noticed that orders are processed in USD, well done making that clear. The "Almost out of time, checkout now to avoid losing your deal" I would remove, I understand the thought behind it but feel it's unnecessary.

At your checkout, you don't list an estimated shipping time. This could definitely be costing you conversions. You might think longer shipping times would turn people off - and maybe it will for some, but long-term, you want happy customers and it's better to just say up front, "hey, this could take up to 3-4 weeks to arrive" rather than not giving a shipping time and then getting an email 2 weeks later from an unhappy customer wondering where their package is.

We did a video yesterday where we showed winning dropship products to sell, the Bone Conducting Headphones might be a good one for you to try out.

Product choice is often the #1 reason you aren't getting sales. A good product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.
  4. Good profit margin. We recommend 3x what it costs you for the product.

I will leave it at that for now but I'd like to personally invite you to join a free training we have coming up. We cover everything your store is struggling with: high traffic with no sales, spending on Ads with no return and visitors abandoning cart. We will help you develop a profitable ad strategy and learn how to generate free traffic, transform your Shopify store into a professional. trustworthy store that customers want to shop at and help you find winning products that people can’t wait to buy. Our free private Facebook training is happening on April 26 – 30, we will be going live every day at 1:00PM (EST). You can sign up here. Really hope you join us!

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 669

Hello @jsimon23

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution?

Also, if you need a walkthrough of AiTrillion and need any help with setting up the features I will be happy to help! 

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes