I would like general feedback on my new store LemonSkye

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

We are almost ready to start advertising, but would like to make sure the site is in good shape before launching.

The site is targeting women with families and pets and also want to add decorative products to her home.

https://lemonskye.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Gschulstad 

There is 5 important parts to building a website and if you think you have done them then its time to advertise. 

• Home Page: Flows well and gives visitor a good feeling (images of people smiling using the products?) 
  • Product Page: Has all the information about the product and builds trust
  • Navigation: Easy and Simple (footer links can get nearly anywhere on site in 1 or 2 clicks) 
  • Checkout: Consistent with rest of site
  • Mobile Friendly: Have you tested your site on a mobile phone ?

Overall good start. Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

This is an accepted solution.

Hey Lemon Skype,

"A very good start", but you still have a long way ahead to reach the pillar of success. Pay attention to the below-mentioned tips to make your store perform well:

• All the "product categories" should be a part of the header menu.
  • Shift the "Header Template" from below the header menu to above the (Logo and Sidelinks) respectively.
  • “Facebook is an essential component of today's ecommerce marketing strategy", Therefore, adding it alongwith Instagram, Twitter, and Linked In to the footer social links would help you in increasing customer association to a considerable extent.
  • The addition of the "Instagram gallery" helps to boost overall brand promotion.
  • Testimonials would contribute to winning customer faith and trust.
  •  Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease
  • Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

I really wish this new start leads you to a better and farther end to lead.
Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes