I would like some feedback on my first store!

2 0 0

I've had this store for about just over 2 weeks. I've had one sale, and that's it, but now I have a lot of visitors, I have about 92 today already! But I would like to know there's anything else I can do to increase sales.

kirakirakiss.com

0 Likes
Astronaut
752 46 171

Hey Kirakirakiss,
If you are getting views this surely means visitors are interested to buy from your store, however they might not have found your store appealing, though it's a gem of a store  still surely, you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a lot better sales.

1. For engaging new customers, add a section of best-selling products.
  2. Add some social links to the footer for better connectivity.

3. Add some blogs for more clarity.

4. Also, You have ample of products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for your visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a bit off and empty https://kirakirakiss.com/search?q= Don't you think if suggestions are offered to search bar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

5. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.

6. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.

I hope my feedback will help you convert visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
435 19 51

Home Page: This needs to flow better. I'd set it out like this. 

• Slideshow (best image Only)
  • Collection List (3 most popular with link to other collections)
  • Videos 
  • Popular Products (4-8 Max)  

Product Pages: This page is super important. The product I looked at didn't have much of a description and you really need to work on this. I'd also add. 

• Testimonials or Reviews 
  • Sticky Add to cart button 
  • Similar Products (displayed)

You need to put up some engagement strategies to engage the visitors else your money will waste. Start using loyalty programs for customers for every action they take on your store. A loyalty program entices your visitors to keep engaged with your product and website. In fact, you can rewards loyalty points to your store visitors when they "allow" your push notification opt-in or when they share your store on social media and a lot of other activities. Add pop-ups, web push notifications. Increasing engagement will help you to capture visitors to your store which will increase conversions and sales. 

Try Aitrillion, it has everything that an eCommerce store owner needs like Web push notification, Email Marketing, Loyalty Rewards, Reviews, Pop-ups, Announcement Bar and other advanced features like Workflow Automation, Customer Timeline and Ai Predictions orchestrated under one umbrella.

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1707 26 184

Hello,

I just had look into your website. It's looking good. I observed few things on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.
-> You don't have minimum description of the items? It's not good-looking on product page. You can add the product description. It helps you to increasing of visitors on your store.
-> Your website Instagram page not working check it.
-> Your company’s About Us page is another opportunity to tell a story that will help you stick in your customer’s minds.
-> I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.

Social media marketing mentions to the business of procuring traffic or attention through social media sites.
I suggest you can use Facebook Marketing and Instagram marketing.
In Facebook Marketing
-> Optimize Your Profile Picture and Cover Photo of your company logo with high resolution.
-> Fill Out Your Facebook Bio.
-> Set a Consistent Posting Schedule.
-> Schedule Your Posts at the Optimum Time.
-> Use Video To Attract Your Audience and Target The Right Audience Using Facebook's In-App Targeting Features.

Instagram Marketing
-> Instagram business profiles allow your team to optimize your profile, add contact information and your website into the bio section making it much easier for your audience to interact and connect with you.
-> Keep your Instagram profile uniform by keeping your photos within one color scheme. And Use #tags, Hashtags are a big part of Instagram's posts because it allows photos and video content to become searchable on the channel.
-> And i suggest you can use Instagram Stories To Stand Out In The App.

You can increase your products by using of Appfreaker Supply, Appfreaker Supply is used for to import the products from Appfreaker to your store.
What's more, you can discover "Appfreaker Supply" on application, Appfreaker Supply is supplies your required expected items to you with your own marking and labels.
And It’s newly added two Features like Suggested Titles for products and Customized Shipping.
Suggested Titles:
It’s providing few suggested titles for the products so that you can choose any of them while importing the product into your shopify store. Set your Preferences in My Settings and import the product by Editing. It helps in your website's SEO as your products title will be unique.
Customized Shipping:
This feature is used for Customer can choose their shipping method while purchasing the product at shopify store. Set your Preferences in My Settings and import the product, then aliexpress shipping methods are available at shopify store checkout page.
Customize Shipping Methods Importance:
-> Improved shopper confidence through full transparency into shipping costs.
-> Increased conversion because shoppers can select options based on price and speed, making them feel more in control.
-> Less effort.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes

Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Partner here :)

You have a strong and defined branding, which is excellent. Consider adding an image of one of your products in the featured image at the top of the homepage. This is a great place to convert visitors into buyers, so showing what you have an offer will help you engage with them and prompt them to shop further.

Top menu - consider renaming “Catalog” into “Shop”. It is a stronger CTA [call to action], prompting visitors to click it and shop. This small change can also help you boost your conversion rate.

The featured collections and the About us section look excellent.

Product descriptions - consider adding longer and more detailed product descriptions. That’s also a great way to build a rapport with your visitors and convert. Short one-sentence description can make an impression you are not willing to make an effort for your customers, which can leave them feeling like why should they make an effort and buy from you.

Good product description can easily put you above a competitor selling similar product, but not having the items described enough to convince people to buy. Detailed descriptions can also help you build your authority and knowledge of the niche, which is essential for buyers, who want to feel they can trust your expertise and the choice of the products. 

See below how to write product descriptions that sell:

https://www.rockpapercopy.com/storytelling-in-product-descriptions/

Looking for more detailed critique? Reserve your FREE website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/

0 Likes
Highlighted

Dear CLkkkiss,

Congratulation for your store. We have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Improve your page speed

2. You have missed some features at product page

3. Make your brand first.

4. Do SEO

5. Do paid marketing

There are other areas you need to work

Need more experts tips? Please find experts here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/contact

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes