I would like some feedback on my store

Tammy_O
2 0 0

Can someone tell me if my new store looks good and do I need do add anything? Any recommendations will be nice. I'm using the warehouse theme. 

0 Likes

Dear @Tammy_O 

You have a nice store. Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve page speed for mobile

dmgspeed.png

• At footer

dmgfooter.png

• You can show the description of a product on the product page like this

produtpage2.png

• Optimize your store as per SEO
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution

Hello,

Hope you are doing good for your store !

As I have gone through your site , Its good but needs improvement I have found these points . 

1)

oscprofessional_0-1612935047062.png

it can be open in popup instead of above the page !

2) Footer section needs to be in proper way like it taking lots of space ........

3)dropdown menus of all category on home pages need space.

4)

oscprofessional_1-1612935276724.png

if you have four brands the adjust in full width.

5) as I can see your site on page insight for speed optimization your site score is low in mobile

oscprofessional_2-1612935518245.png

You need to work on your website performance’s speed. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversion.

In order to Improve website speed we need to:
- Remove unnecessary code on a high priority basis.
- Compressed images or Defer offscreen images.
- Web Pages need to be Minified.
- Reduce JavaScript execution time
- Minimize main-thread work
- Beware of excessive liquid loops
- Decrease thumbnail image size
- Weigh the benefits of installing another app

By fixing these issues, your website speed score can definitely improve. For more details please check and select the plan you wish to select -https://www.oscprofessionals.com/shopify-performance-optimization/ 

If anything is missed out or unclear then don't hesitate to ask,

Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2384 140 430

Hello @Tammy_O, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and your branding is well done. I do also have a few suggestions to offer you:

- Display the collection list on the home page with thumbnail images. That section includes the collection name 'headphones', 'accessories', 'Bluetooth speakers', 'Wifi and networking', 'Home theatre systems'. Add call to action button on these thumbnail images which will redirect customers to the collection page of the category.

- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want customers to miss out on.

- You should add some customer engagement tools to your store to engage the traffic coming to your store and enhance their browsing and shopping experience:

• Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
  • To collect more reviews send a review request email and reminders. Give loyalty points and rewards to customers for leaving a review. A good number of reviews helps in increasing the brand's credibility. 
  • Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
  • Setup an affiliate marketing program to increase your influencers and it will help to increase sellers.
  • Setup web push notifications in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing automation tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hey @Tammy_O,

Well done on the store, everything is well laid out and organized.

One thing I would recommend is removing phone as a required field, it should be optional. Many people don't feel comfortable sharing that information so making it required could cost you sales.

phone-required.png

On your homepage under new arrivals, many of those items are out of stock. I noticed it on your product pages as well, some of the first products shown are out of stock. I'd make any out of stock items hidden.

electronics-new.png

Next, I'd put the product descriptions underneath the title. Currently they are actually very difficult to find. 

electronics-desc.png]

In addition to this, I would also spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You want to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We have a video walking you through how to do your SEO:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Dropshipping with no sales? Learn how to find WINNING products!
0 Likes
MarkRoss
Tourist
53 3 11

Hi,

Your website is design well.I saw your products and I like them all. How is your sales?

I think this is the perfect time to boost your sales.

I was in your situation a month ago and a friend told me about automated personalization.

I google it and found Twik, Today my website have personalize menu with different organize for each user.

I have made pop ups with them and It boosted my sales.

I think you should try it out.

0 Likes