I would like some feedback on my store

GraceTchamtieu
1 0 0

H everyone,

Please I would like some feedback on my store. I always have traffic but the customers leave at their first sight on the front page and I don't know what is wrong. I would really appreciate advice as well. The link is below. Thank you.

https://www.jellefashion.com/

0 Likes

Hello,

I had look into your website, I observed few points on your store. I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> There is lot of extra space in the header part and It Looks half of the page is header section. You can remove those extra spaces
so that user may not scroll down the page to view your banner images and simultaneously CTA also get highlights.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> Remember Description and specifications are different.
-> You can add trust badges on your cart page. It checks to visitors that a site is genuine. Information is gathered by the outsider trust seal organization that affirms that the business is valid.
-> You can add the item reviews under product page, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3723 214 663

Hello @GraceTchamtieu, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and here are few suggestions that you can work on:

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

Setup Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversion.

- Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hi @Refoundware 

Great job on continuing to put efforts and seeking feedback. You’ve created a great store with an interesting niche. Here are a few key actionables I recommend for you

Homepage:

1. I would recommend having only one hero image. Fast changing hero images which have diffrent color schemes ideally disconnects the audience.
  2. Have a CTA like "Shop Now" button, on the hero image which takes customers directly to the products page.
  3. "Exclusive" just a single word on the hero image does not give enough context to the visitor. You might want to change the copy to 4-5 words long.
  4. You have a lot of animations and movement going on. Please remove them and have it only in a few places. They drag a lot of attention and confuses the brain as it dosent know where to focus. Use them very judiciously. 

Product Page:

1. I couldn't find an "Buy Now" button. Do consider adding it. It takes a lot of effort for a first time visitor to Browse --> Add to Cart --> Go to cart --> Checkout. You can have a Buy Now button besides "Add to cart" at all places

2. Consider adding product badges like "Best-Seller", "Few Left", "Rare" etc. Research suggests that these badges help customers make decision making faster, easier and increase conversion.
    Use Mode Magic to do this. It's free to install and has a few forever free badges. You also get 10 free badges to start with!

Hoping the above points would help you in improving your store

Feel free to reach out to me in case you have any concerns, happy to help

Saurabh K | Shopify Growth Expert @getmodemagic.com

- Was my reply helpful? Please give it a "Like" to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2792 175 469

Dear @GraceTchamtieu 

Congratulations on your store!

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve store speed for mobile 

jelespeed.png

• Add CTA button at Hero banners
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Do Cart Page Modification with discount code , Gift wrapping , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
  • Add Testimonials at homepage
  • Improve your On site SEO
  • Provide Live chat option at home page
0 Likes