I would like some feedback on my store

Solved
featherbeautifu
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello, I recently opened my shop and it's less than a week old. I already made one sale which I am very happy about. I sell toys for birds but also some toys are suitable for small animals. I would like some honest feedback on my store. Thank you.

https://www.featherbeautiful.com/ 

Rosy_crown
Tourist
7 1 3

This is an accepted solution.

Hello featherbeautifu

I've checked up your site and it looks awesome, you can still do some little touch-up on it to make it look more standard and gain more trust of your buyers.

Screenshot_20210629-001408.png

I would advice to remove the power by Shopify at the bottom of the footer and also integrate your social media platforms to increase your brand awareness. This isn't a complicated thing to do, but if you're finding it difficult to implement that, I can be of an helping hand and put you through on this also share some marketing tips with you for conversion.

Don't hesitate to get back to me on this.

Best wishes

Rosy

featherbeautifu
Tourist
3 0 1

Got it and I fixed it! Thank you!

0 Likes
Rosy_crown
Tourist
7 1 3

Great

How long old is your website?

Do you mind sharing ideas and thoughts on how you market your site for sales. Would be appreciated.

0 Likes

Hi @featherbeautifu 

Your website looks great. There are few areas still needs improvement to increase sales.

Simply having a customer testimonial section can be enough to earn the trust of your visitors. This is because, first and foremost, they are proof that you have customers and are therefore a legitimate business and not some sort of online scam. Secondly, testimonials are kind of like positive reviews from previous customers. The more testimonials you have, the more your visitors will assume that you must be a trustworthy company to increase sales.

The  recently viewed items allows you to show your visitors the items they've viewed while browsing your site, offering you an opportunity to increase your sales by showing them the items they've already shown interest in. Getting started is easy.

Include Wishlist in product page beside add to cart to boost up your sales .
Screenshot (97).png

Earning points from your reward system will encourage your customers to buy more products to earn more points and eventually use these points to buy from you again. Rewarding your customers will increase the possibility for your customers to continue patronizing your products

Social login also referred to as Social sign-in, helps users to sign-up on a third-party platform using their existing login information from social media networks like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc., hence avoiding the need to create a new account. It is designed to simplify registration and eliminate the manual registration process so that it does not take too long for people to signup

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3717 214 662

Hey @featherbeautifuThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and your branding is well done. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify:

- Add a call to action button here.

AiTrillion_0-1625133236806.png

Add About Us page. It is one of the most important pages on your customer's website. It is an opportunity where their visitors get to know their company. This is a chance for your customers' to introduce themselves and the kind of business they do to their clients.

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors. 

AiTrillion_1-1625133361667.png

Add an announcement bar with a call to action button on it to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on & make them take action from it.

You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales in your store and retain the customers for the long term.

If you want better retention and more conversions, you want to invest in engaging your customers. Improve your customer engagement in eCommerce. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes