I would like some feedback on my store

Highlighted
1 0 0
Hi,
I have been trading with shopify for over 3 years and my store has ranked within the top 9% of stores launched at same time. I have noticed a decline within the last 3 months. I have added more product lines and just revamped store as of today and added Bundle app to try draw bigger sales from our customers however I am not getting so many completed sales, a lot of abandoned checkouts etc. can you check my site and see how it could be improved??? Any feedback welcomed!!
Thank you
Craig
www.countrycomfortlpggas.com.au
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
156 5 48

Hey, @Craig_McEnnally.

I can understand your concern if your sales have dropped off in the last few months. 

I'd like to understand your business a bit more so I can more accurately asses the situation. Can you give me some details of how you've been marketing your business? Let me know you've been advertising, if you conduct offline sales (if so how), and who your target demographic is. Also is there something you were doing differently before that you stopped doing since your sales have dropped off?

All this information will be helpful to better understand how to improve your sales.

Thanks!

_Ash_ | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes