I would like to create an 'announcement' and have it under my current one

andreaona
2 0 0

Hi, I am trying to make an announcement and have it under my current announcement. I do not want the announcements rotating, I want it to be under the current one. Can you please advice? Also, can I set a timer for this announcement to be live? We only want it up during the sale next weekend. 

Thank you.

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3065 177 558

Hello @andreaona, I hope you are doing well! yes, you can do this. To achieve this you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Dear @andreaona 

We will be happy to help you in this.

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
991 97 148

Hi, @andreaona.

This is Elias from Shopify Support. I'd be happy to lend a hand with this!

You can use an additional third-party announcement app, such as Quick Announcement Bar or All Announcement Bar & Banners, to add a second banner to your store. This way, you can have two banners, one from the app and one from your theme, and they don't have to rotate.

While I wasn't able to confirm whether or not you can set a schedule or a timer for the announcements. However, many of the announcement apps are free and have solid ratings, so I'd recommend trying a few out in your store and see if there's a particular one that you like more. If you need any assistance with these apps, the app developers are always available to help as well. You can reach out to the developers directly through the contact information found in the Support section of their app pages. 

Just to clarify, is the announcement bar you're using at the moment provided by your theme? Or, is that also from a third-party app?

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
andreaona
2 0 0
Thank you for your response! I tried to add the app you suggested and it
says 'oops something went wrong.' Please advise.
0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
991 97 148

Hey, @andreaona.

Thank you for following up!

I've tested both of the apps, Quick Announcement Bar and All Announcement Bar & Banners; however, I didn't run into any errors during the installation process. Can you clarify which app was giving you the error? Or, was this happening with both apps?

I'd recommend trying to install the app again after clearing your browser's caches, or try installing the app through a different browser or device. If the issue continue to persist across different browsers and devices, then this is something that our Technical team would need to take a look at. Our Support team would be happy to assist you and loop in our Technical team through live chat, email, or callback. To create a support request, please visit the Shopify Help Center and log in to your account. 

I hope this helps you resolve the issue or point you in the right direction! If you have any other questions on this topic, please don't hesitate to let me know!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes