My name is Giorgos CEO founder from KosmoBlue.
I would like from you to give your honest feedback about my webshop. It's important for me to learn by my mistakes and to grow through studding and to analyze your comments-advises! The first online day from my webshop it was 5 days ago. I have seen that 200 visitors a day are not enough for even one order! I have seen couple of times visitors doing check out and at the end they don't finish the procedure! I wonder what is wrong. (the template,the shipping times!!!,the layouts )?? https://kosmoblue.com/
Congratulations on your store page and welcome to Shopify! It's quite well done. Most things on the store have been done right. I saw a couple of things that could be made better though, so I thought I'd share them with you.
Do let me know if this is useful for you.
Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!Gari
Right now I can only point out to things I see, but it literally could be anything and it doesn't necessarily have to be with the design of your website.
In fact, I quite like your website. It seems fast, the items have reviews. I went through the purchase steps, without buying anything and it works well.
There's a lot of the process we can't see.
My advice is to start tracking your data and then make the changes and see if it impacts to your metrics. You need to look at it from different perspectives not just conversion rate, but bounce rate, time on page, cart abandonment rate, and product detail view rate at the minimum to understand what can be improved. In addition, you only sell within the Netherlands, so I'd like to take a look at where your traffic is coming from.
I've just released an analytics app and I would love to help you with free consultation.
The free consultation includes:
If you are interested in working with me and getting some consultation just send me your email in a private message and we can work together more efficiently via email.
If you have any questions, I'm open to being fully transparent.
Hello @Giorgos ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you, hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Hey Kosmo Blue,
Keep the below listed points in mind for better store optimization:
I hope it helps.
Hi @Giorgos !
Welcome to Shopify and congrats on your store!
Firstly, I would like to tell, that I really like your homepage. The design, layout, and color scheme match very well. You have done a really great job.
1. If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page. The strongest results came from the most frequent posts.
2. If your website is credible, you’ll be able to generate more site traffic.
One of the best ways to gain credibility is to leverage your relationships with influencers. You can approach this tactic in many different ways.
If you have the means, you can use celebrities to promote your brand.
That’s because these people are already known and trusted. Working with a celebrity shows your brand is legitimate. The problem is it’s obvious to consumers these celebrities are getting paid to pitch your products or services. As an alternative solution, you can use micro-influencers. One of the top reasons why I’m an advocate for using micro-influencers is because they have high engagement rates with their followers.
3. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
4. There are no trust badges , try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop
5. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
6. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
7. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
8. The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.
For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc.
There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.