I would love a review and ideas of apps to use on my site

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi everyone - I would be forever grateful to get some feedback on my page, apps that may be helpful and guidance on how any new ways to get my traffic back it's completely stopped.  my site: https://supperson.com many thanks Michelle

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
567 39 96

Hello, @mheber01!

Karlie here from the Shopify Guru Team! I've taken a look through your online storefront for you and I have found some opportunities to finesse your website. 

My first impression of your homepage is that it seems a little overwhelming for a first time visitor. There are too many aspects to look at and too many bold graphics, images and text. Your best bet would be to simplify your homepage.

A white background would work well with your storefront - it would make your images pop and would make your homepage less condensed. I would also recommend changing your font to a standard font, like Arial, Roboto, or Courier New. Changing the font would make your homepage easier to read and simpler to navigate through. As a rule of thumb, choosing only 1-3 fonts for a website works best aesthetically. Be sure to read through our blog articles; Brand Guidelines: How to Create Minimum Viable Brand Guidelines and Customizing Your Shopify Theme: How to use Images, Colors and Fonts

I really enjoy how detail oriented your website is. Every aspect is described well, has captivating imagery and well-written text. However, I do see an opportunity to strengthen your brand more. I love the look of your logo - it's original, well designed and the colors really draw the customer in. I would suggest making your logo larger and possibly pushing it to the left-hand side of your website. Making this adjustment would create a more organized look for your homepage and would show customers exactly who you are. Including your logo on each page of your storefront would strengthen your brand as well. 

I would suggest looking into having a favicon for your online storefront. A favicon would carry your logo through to the tab of your customer's browser and would create a more professional looking webpage. You can check out how to add a favicon to your online storefront by following our help guide, here

These small changes can really effect the aesthetics of your homepage, improve your brand and create a professional looking website. 

When it comes to marketing your website, it's important to come up with a market campaign to plan out exactly how you're going to advertise to the masses. Shopify has a thorough help guide, here, that you can follow to help you come up with a marketing plan - but I would suggest checking out some blog resources to help you along the way as well. Be sure to check out: 21 Must-Read Marketing Articles for Every Stage of Business Growth, What Is SEO Marketing? as well as our Shopify Academy, here: (https://www.shopify.ca/academy) for some awesome free marketing and advertising courses. 

I hope this has answered your question. If not, or if you have any further questions please let me know. I will be happy to help!

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @mheber01 

Here are some apps I like to use

I also did a video on some apps I like HERE

I couldn't find a contact page. If you wanted the best free review of your website reach out below. 

HERE

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

P.S Cool Logo

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Sup Person,

The central banner makes the store food even more "appetizing" and "flavoursome". Regarding the look, it needs a little more brush-up using the following below-mentioned tips. These tips will definitely help attract visitor attention and a lot of sales as well.

1. A "BUY NOW" Button is an instant "Call to Action" which when added helps in simplifying the checkout process.
  2. The "Green Header Template" should be utilized for highlighting "Attractive discounts or Free shipping offers" instead.
  3. The "main menu" should be shifted slightly upwards to avoid the unwanted empty space above it.
  4. "Efficient branding" and "Customer Connectivity" can be enhanced once you add social links like Facebook, Instagram etc to the site footer.
  5. A full-width central banner is a must to avoid the unwanted empty space on its both sides.
  6. The addition of alternate payment gateways apart from "Gpay" and "Paypal" would help in offering different options to the customers to pay according to their requirements thus improving customer engagement.
  7. The addition of the "Instagram gallery" helps to boost overall brand promotion.
  8. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  9. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  10. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

I really hope that the success be yours in the coming time.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1177 58 350

Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Expert here :)

I really like the idea - though it needs information to educate your visitors about how to personalize their meal plans etc. E.g. this product https://supperson.com/products/keto-kick-start?variant=16404779565090 mentions you offer 3-meals per day plan, but doesn't specify is it for 1 day or more? Also, it doesn't explain how to personalize the meal plan, whether you cater to vegetarians or dietary requirements. Lack of this info will put some of the shoppers off from going ahead with the order - some might make an effort to contact you if they were really desperate, but 99% would just abandon the website and shop somewhere where ordering process is clearly explained and easy to execute. Hope it makes sense.

Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve your website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique 

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 155

Hi @mheber01 

The biggest thing that I am concerned about is that it took me a couple of minutes to find the buy now button. I almost started thinking that you just give the menu and do not sell anything. Therefore, I recommend changing the Order Now image with a backlink to a standard button that we all are used to. 

Besides, here are some other thing I recommend changing and adding: 

1) Reduce the size of the logo and it will shrink the size of the header menu. You do not want half of the page to be covered by a header that does not bring any use to the customer experience or functionality of your site. 

2) Take advantage of your niche. The fact that you are offering food allows you to put such great images of different meals.  

3) Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

4) As for the apps, I would recommend replacing the apps that you are currently using with Growave because it has Reviews, Rewards, Social Login, Wishlist and 5 other features all in one.  There is a free plan available also, we are offering an extended trial on the COVID-19 period. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Take care and stay healthy <3

P.S. I love how you shared your story on the About us section, it is so personal and totally gains the trust of the customer right away:) 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hello Michelle,

- There is a blank space in the header of the homepage. 

Have you tried the integration of web push notification with the loyalty reward program?

Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty reward program with web push notification, review, email marketing and full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retains the customers for the long term.

To implement this functionality on your Shopify store you can install AiTrillion.com.

It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app. You can check it out.

Also, it has workflows that will help you to bring customers back to your store and then you can reward them, it will help you to retain your customers. With the help of email marketing automation, you can bring customers back. AiTrillion helps in bringing traffic back to your store. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes