I would love a review of my website please

Solved
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3 0 1

hi,  I have recently changed the name of my business and am dialing in the rebranding.  I am struggling to get traffic to my website as well as sales.  I would appreciate a quick review of my site and any helpful feedback.

thanks in advance

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3 0 1

sorry I forgot my website www.moltenglasscreations.ca

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
95 5 21

Hi @Deb_A ,

I can see that you are having information about shipping,return s and refunds which is all very important to increase trust among shoppers.

Here are some suggestions that you can consider :

1. You can add customer testimonials to increase trust among shoppers.

2. Instagram feed could be added for better brand promotions.

3. You may want to think about adding product reviews. Reviews are essential for any eCommerce store as it helps sell more and creates immediate trust with shoppers. Be sure to check out our review app. 

You can read more about our app here. And also see some of our display widgets in action on our demo site.

I hope above points helps :)

Kind regards,

Yusuf | HelpfulCrowd Product Review App and Q&A

Turning More Shoppers Into Customers

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3 0 1

thank you Yusuf, I'll give your app some thought.

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

This is an accepted solution.

Hey Molten Glass Creations,

Pay attention to the below-mentioned tips to make your store perform well:

• Include "Free Shipping Offers" using a "bold unique header template" and a "catchy tag-line" like "Hurry! Free Shipping on selected products"  as a part of your store header can encourage people to take you up on the offer.
  • Promote your free shipping offers with progressive messages and a cart goal and motivate your customers to increase cart values and boost sales using Free Shipping Bar by Hextom.
  • "Trust Badges" contribute to better site authenticity.
  • For better traffic and sales, you can Run some advertisements from the popular app Kit . Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee, Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

Overall good work, All the best!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
343 27 101

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Deb_A,

I've taken a look at your store and its looking awesome. Good effort! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.

1. Add the 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.

2. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.

3. Add email id or store address in the Contact Us page for better customer interaction.

4. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.

5. A FAQ would be useful! 

6. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.

7. It will look better if you change the color of the ADD TO CART button. Add a color that is catchy. Also, try to keep the same color for all buttons like ADD TO WISHLIST, ADD A REVIEW, etc (other than Buy with PayPal)

I also did a flare check on your site. You have only 72 results indexed by Google. But your website has 166+ pages. Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. Plus! only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!

Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
0 Likes