I would love feed back on my store!

Solved
Highlighted
3 0 0

I've been doing everything on my own and I just want to make sure it looks great!

www.whiteshoreswim.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
505 33 149

Please give the link of the store

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Omg totally spaced out there!!! It’s Www.whiteshoreswim.com

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @whiteshoresswim ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• There is no review option, try adding that feature social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales. 
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • Add more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop 

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
1 Like
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thankyou so much for taking time to check out my website I will definitely add everything you listed to my website! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
308 12 62

Hi @whiteshoresswim 

Hey The Apostolic Beauty, welcome to the Shopify family!

Hope you're thriving through this CoVid crisis. You have a really pretty collection of dresses there.

After taking a look at your website, I would like to point out a couple of feedbacks

1. Create your brand accounts on social media on platforms like Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and attach the links to the footer menu this will help in brand promotion and will help you to reach put the audience in masses.
2. Engaging the audience by writing a blog with good titles and posting it on different social media platforms will create am impression that you are the most knowledgeable and will look up to you for further knowledge.
3. Ask your customers to rate the product or give reviews as 90% of customers will go through at least one review before purchasing the product.
4. The placement of the logo can be shifted from center to top left as most of the people will recognize the brand easily and as every on id habituated of reading from left to right. 
5.  Wishlists are features that allow the creation of collections with desired products saved by clients, in their user's account. Basically, they are used when users have an interest in your products, but they didn't intend to make a purchase at exactly that time.
6. If your website looks untrustworthy, outdated, amateurish, or is slow to load, potential users are likely to bounce back to the SERPs and click on another result. You’ve lost a user and a potential conversion, and your bounce rate of affected pages is going to increase.
7. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes