This is an accepted solution.
Hello @whiteshoresswim ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Hey The Apostolic Beauty, welcome to the Shopify family!
Hope you're thriving through this CoVid crisis. You have a really pretty collection of dresses there.
After taking a look at your website, I would like to point out a couple of feedbacks
1. Create your brand accounts on social media on platforms like Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and attach the links to the footer menu this will help in brand promotion and will help you to reach put the audience in masses.
2. Engaging the audience by writing a blog with good titles and posting it on different social media platforms will create am impression that you are the most knowledgeable and will look up to you for further knowledge.
3. Ask your customers to rate the product or give reviews as 90% of customers will go through at least one review before purchasing the product.
4. The placement of the logo can be shifted from center to top left as most of the people will recognize the brand easily and as every on id habituated of reading from left to right.
5. Wishlists are features that allow the creation of collections with desired products saved by clients, in their user's account. Basically, they are used when users have an interest in your products, but they didn't intend to make a purchase at exactly that time.
6. If your website looks untrustworthy, outdated, amateurish, or is slow to load, potential users are likely to bounce back to the SERPs and click on another result. You’ve lost a user and a potential conversion, and your bounce rate of affected pages is going to increase.
7. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
I hope this helps!