I would love feedback on my new store !

2 0 0

Hello All, I've recently started a new business on Shopify and just went live today. I would love some feedback on it, and my featured item. I decided with this debut, to only focus on 1 item for a specific time period to see how it goes, however I added a flash sale for the debut for $20 off. This is an iPhone case that also functions as a game boy, with 36 playable games from our childhood. I'd love to see what you all think. Thank You ! Tech Innovators

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1651 23 166

Hello,

Selling a single thing in existing conditions involves concern. Your thinking was great. Selling in a store with couple of thousand things are low, how are you selling something very similar? I mean How are you getting deals from single thing? When you can think it.

Just this isn't worth for each online store. Furthermore, the majority of guests are not intrigued to remain additional time on this sort of store. On the off chance that customers needs just iPhone case(with 36 playable amusements from our childhood) at that point just they will visit your store on the off chance that they like, at that point those are buy else they go to another locales. Its relies upon the guests state of mind.

I recommend You can expand your specialty, You can improve your idea.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes

Hello,

Congratulation for your new store!

I have gone through your store. Here are some tips:

1. Design needs to improve because here cart symbol is mixing with design

2. use call to action

3. Logo needs to improve

4. Add blog section, privacy policies, return policy etc. page 

5. Header and footer need to optimize

6. Use Social Platform

7. SEO optimization need

There are other areas too need to improve.

Please let us know if you need any help: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/contact-us

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
32 0 12

Hi,

I have explored your website, the concept of your product is good. The iPhone with retro Gameboy case.

As you have only single product, you have to explain what you are and how you started this business. I suggest to add a About us page which is a trust worthy signal for the customers to know about you.

Please provide your contact details as your product is niche. People may need to contact with you. Add a contact page and use business email and a contact form so that customers can easily contact you.

Add policy pages which are trust symbols for your website to purchase a product from you.

As you are focusing on 1 item then you have to target the niche market to drive more customers and sales. You can refer this link that may help you.

Add Favicon to your website. This helps to easily recognize your website when the user bookmarks your page. And also as this appears on browser tabs they can easily identify when multiple tabs are open.

Good Luck,

Dropcl

https://apps.shopify.com/dropshipping-3
0 Likes

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as your logo is to small and just having an opening image with no text gives no context.

2. Add links to your footer for about us, return/refund, contact us, FAQ, and shipping policy. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

4. As you add more product, add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes
Excursionist
19 0 3

I totally agree to @DuaneBrown  here. He suggested to you how your store will look better. But I also want to emphasize on "traffic and conversion" part on your store. You need your potential customers to feel like you’re honest and worthy of their investment. Your website can go a long way in that regard. 
You need to focus on customer engagement and retention before investing in ads. The best way to retain customers is by loyalty rewards, Reviews, Web Push notifications, Emails, Chatbot, and a lot more. There are tons of marketing tools available which can help you. If you will ask me I would highly recommend AiTrillion.com as it is much cheaper and has all the effective tools in one place.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
482 46 237

Hi ExquisiteYouth,

General
  • The favicon: Your store doesn't have a favicon at the moment. A favicon is a small square image or logo that appears on the browser tabs, as well as on browser pages that list web addresses, such as the bookmarks page. It helps strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website. Here's how you can add a favicon to your store.
  • I would recommend remove the search area.
  • I don't see a shipping policy, return policy or privacy policy page. All of that is important information customers look for when making a purchase.
Homepage
  • Your store doesn't have any social media icons/buttons/links. I suggest you have them at least on the footer menu. You'd be pleasantly surprised at how many people will check your links out.
  • I noticed that you have a newsletter subscription box. I would suggest adding a bonus (such as a discount code) to entice your site visitor to sign up.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes