I would love feedback on my store.

Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi,  I am starting a dropshipping store of watches and I would like to know if there is anything that needs to be fixed or changed so it converts.  

www.alexapontiwatches.com

Thankyou

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
438 47 98

Hey, @AlexaP 

First off, great work with your homepage. The imagery is stunning and the design is both elegant and trustworthy.

One thing I would recommend is utilizing your header navigation to drive more traffic to your product pages. I'd recommend devoting your top menu exclusively to Shopping based links. Break out your categories so that your customers can see them all at a glance. Don't just hide everything behind a single 'Shop Pieces' dropdown. The result should be reflected in an increased add-to-cart rate. You can take this a step further by investing in a third-party Mega Menu app, such as Buddha Mega Menu. It is a feature-rich app that offers a wide variety of great features. Feel free to check out their app demo, here. There are a variety of other Mega Menu options in our app store that you can check out as well. However I have personal experience using Buddha, and I liked it a lot! 

Secondly, I think making it easier for customers to find products based on their stylistic needs would be a big plus! For example, a visitor may land on the store with the intention to look for a watch that has a black watch face and gold straps. You could utilizie a product recommender app, such as Visual Quiz Builder in order to filter out products that suit their specific needs. Feel free to check out their app demo, here.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey, @AlexaP awesome start page and great favicon.

regards,
Alex with eScraper
Extract any data from any website into your Shopify store.
0 Likes