Please share your store url here or at https://www.task4store.com/products/shopify-store-audit
I have some advices for you
1. You should add a blog page if you haven't had yet in order to share more about your products. By that, more people will know and visit your store to buy items. To keep people stay longer on your site, you should add more promotions.
2. You should install a push notification app to improve conversion rate on your store.
Online stores usually have the problem of much traffic but no sales. People visit your store and leave immediately after viewing some items because there are not many discounts for them. Some visit your store, add items to cart but delay checking out for some reasons. These problems lead to low conversion rate and you will get very few sales.
Therefore, installing a push notification app is necessary. This app helps you send customized messages to visitors and cart abandoners in order to motive them to come back to buy items.
Ecomfit can be your best push notification app. For more information, you can visit here https://ecomfit.com/blog/push-notification-service-essential-for-ecommerce-business/ and https://ecomfit.com/blog/3-simple-steps-to-use-web-push-notifications-ecomfit-com/
I hope this is helpful.
I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can make better conversions.
1. The light grey font which you have added in pages and all descriptions is not easily readable. Change it to a darker color.
2. In pages other than Home, the header section is not looking professional. There is a lot of blank space, add some banner will make it look professional or minimize the unwanted space.
3. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
4. There is a lot of white space in Contact Us page content(Example: above the form)
5. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.
6. You can add testimonials on the Home page to make the store look more professional.
7. A FAQ would be useful!
8. Add the store logo. A logo is an important part of your company's brand and makes a significant impact on a company's public perception
9. Add Buy Now button which will simplify the purchasing process for consumers, improving their customer experience.
10. Add a section for email Newsletter in the footer to give updates pertaining to your business, products, and services.
11. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
12. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
13. Add sorting feature in collection pages for changing the order of any product listing whereby users can choose which criteria they want the products to be listed by.
Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare by Mansion Ecommerce is a service intended for site owners, store owners, pro bloggers that don’t have the time or expertise to deal with GSC, Bing Webmaster Tool & myriad other tools on a daily basis. Bots like flare takes care of the submissions for them verifiably. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!