I would love some Feedback !!!

Solved
2 0 0

Hello , my name is nang and i just create this shop and am very new to this concept of Dropshipping and i was really wondering if people could give me some advice on my store and review it. (TELL ME THING I NEED TO IMPROVE ON MY STORE PLZ!!

I am not good at designing website with shopify but wordpress for me is ok so when it come to shopify am not that good really appreciate it if you give me some feedback.

fahose.com

Thanks,

Nang

0 Likes
Excursionist
160 6 22

Hi Nang

Overall I think your shopify store looks pretty good, But I noticed a couple of things that you might consider adding.

After looking I couldn't find a sense of urgency. By using urgency, you can make your visitors feel like they are missing out unless they order immediately. The 'Fear of Missing Out' that they experience, will increase your ability to convert them into buyers. One app that can help you with that is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown . It really can make a big difference in getting your customers to buy from you

After carefully reviewing I don't see a blog. Adding a blog to your site would help to increase SEO on your site.

After looking I couldn't find reviews. Adding reviews would help your customers research the products they are going to buy. Plus if someone likes a product they bought from you they can leave a review.

One thing to consider is adding a FAQ section. Adding an FAQ section to your store can help your customer more easily be able to find a solution to their problems without asking you. This will help long into the future so you don't need to spend so much time on customer support

Another thing you might want to add is a support email address. By adding a support email address, you will be able to build more trust with your customers and give them another point of contact to talk to you with.

You might consider adding a return policy. Would you buy from a store if you thought you couldn't return something? Maybe? But it would be helpful to have a return policy.

But seriously your store is actually really great, and I think just a few minor tweaks could really go a long way.

If you found this review useful I created an email course here https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course where you can learn more ways to convert your customers 

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
137 20 33

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've taken a look at your site, and so far you've done some really good work! I have a few points I'd like to add, that you could consider: 

- The newsletter popup interrupts my user experience before I even get a chance to look at your store, this popup should be delayed if possible. 

- Your landing page doesn't have enough information on the business, your mission statement or a clear call-to-action. What is it that sets your business apart from all the others out there? This is where you can go into detail! 

- There are a couple of spelling and grammar errors on the site. Make sure you double-check for them! The standard of English across the site is not up to where it needs to be. 

- Many of the social buttons in the footer don't link to your social sites. 

How are you planning to market the business? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like
2 0 0

Wow i really appreciate for helping me with the problem i am really new to this so it really help me alot when some body give feedback and help me THANKS!.

i will try to fix it as soon as possible but due to my schedule maybe i can't, anyway Thanks for everything.

0 Likes