I would love some feedback, I’m struggling with building my store

Shep96
3 0 0

Hi I would really love some feedback, I’m really struggling to get my head around understanding how to improve my store, I can get the 4 bibles on the home page that say what my products are, Drop Earrings, Studs Sale & coming soon, the writing is white over the picture and you can barely read it, also I have no idea how to get at the top of my page that I offer AfterPay with their logo, plus any other feedback would be awesome thank you so much my store is 

http://bella-lane-clay-creations.myshopify.com

kind Regards 

Katrina

0 Likes

Hey @Shep96,

I've taken a look through your store and have a few suggestions.

First, I see you have a Facebook page so I'd recommend utilizing Shopify's sales channels so that you can tag your products and make shopping even easier for your followers.

bellalane-home.png

All of the images in your slideshow are very large and blurry. Blurry images usually come down to one of these three things:

1. When you save the image, it saves as a low quality image or .jpg. Solution: .png is recommended
  2. The image is too BIG and is automatically compressed to a lower quality when uploaded. Solution: Downsize your image to the exact measurements of the space you are trying to fill and stay within the recommended file size.
  3. The image is too SMALL and gets stretched out/blurred when it tries to fit the space. Solution: use a larger image.

The other thing that stood out was the white background surrounding your logo, it should be transparent. You can get someone from Fiverr.com to remove the background if you don't know how.

The next thing I would address right away are your collection pages:

screencapture-bellalanecreations-collections-drop-earrings-1-2021-01-15-12_53_36 (1).png

There are some spacing issues, image sizes are not consistent and you have 9 pages of products. I would organize these further so the visitor can find what they are looking for quickly, most wont take the time to sift through all 9 pages.

My last recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. We have a video walking you through how to do your SEO:

There are other things but I don't want to overwhelm you. Fixing these more "urgent" issues should really help.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Dropshipping with no sales? Learn how to find WINNING products!
0 Likes
waytoapps
Explorer
86 10 41

Hi

Hope you are doing good. I went through your store and here are few tips which you can work on it.

I suggest you to design a Nice Logo, As it gives the store identity and makes separate from the competition.

Add a nice favicon which gets a professional look.

Make a Sticky Header so that Customer can navigate easily on header section.

Add 'Shop Now' CTA button on Hero Banner to direct the customer towards any offered collection.

I suggest you to add product images related to the category in the Collection list on Home Page.

There are no reviews on you products. Add customer review app from the shopify app store to increase you sales.

Add terms and conditions, refund/ return and shipping policies to the store.

And also add terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions'  before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

If you are already selling on Etsy platform consider our integration app from shopify app store .

Thanks

ShopList 

Thanks,
ShopList
Shopify-Etsy Integration.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2394 140 431

Hello @Shep96, I hope you are doing well! here is the feedback that you can work on:

- Add quick links in the footer. 

- On the collection page, make all the products aligned and of the same standard size.

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image (with call to action button)- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- On the home page in the collection list, add thumbnail images.

- Add a section of trending, new, recently viewed products on the home page. 

- Add a header menu.

You should add a loyalty program in your store. Many brands have started using the loyalty program to build long term relationships with their customers. To make customers purchase from you again you have to give them rewards and loyalty points. You can give welcome points, on allowing for push notification, on a sign-up, on following or sharing on social media, and many other activities. Engage them with gratification and build relationships with your customers by offering such kinds of rewards. It will help you to increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers, reviews, social media presence. 

- Add a web push notification to retarget your visitors even when they are not in your store.

- Text on the 'Buy it Now' button is not visible.

- Add a newsletter popup with a discount code to entice customers.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

If you need will setting up with features, I will be happy to help.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes