I would love some feedback on my site

decoupageirl
Tourist
9 0 4

Hi everyone,

I launched my site last year having moved over from Wix (and previously prestashop).    I  bought a theme and have developed it myself.   I would love some feedback on the work I've done so far.   Many thanks in advance!    www.decoupage.ie

vinods
Shopify Partner
471 9 80

Hi @decoupageirl 

Hope you're doing good. I am Vinod from Bombay India,I am s digital marketing consultant by profession providing Google ads Bing ads email marketing Conversion rate Optimization services. 

I saw your store. Fantastic store great design. Awesome logo. 

On product pages just a small tweak cab you make, the breadcrumbs are currently light grey can you make it teal color or the color Of add to cart button that's ok too. 

Also on product pages there is a sear h bar on top that's ok but when I scrolled down there is another search coming too.

Pls mention the shipping time too on delivery page. 

I however did not understand what are your products about.  

When I go to online classes it shows nothing. 

Most important thing on product pages I am not able to see the cart icon on top as due to add to cart ( which is sticky on top ) is covering it I am talking in mobile view.

I would be happy to grow your product sales via digital channels. 

Thank you. 

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2087 48 269

Hello,

I just had look into your website, I recommend few suggestions. I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> I really like your thought,  At a time you can provide online classes and sales of products.
-> I suggest you can briefly describe your online classes collection on that page, Then  your viewers know more information.
-> Regularly update your blogs. Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
-> And you have less products, I suggest you can increase your product list by "Aliexpress Dropshipping" app. This app is used for to import more than one product from supplier sites like amazon, ebay.........etc.,
-> You can add contact us page in the footer section, Since you determine the information you'd like from the consumer you can catch the correct information you need from them.
-> You can add the item reviews under product page, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.

And you can find "Tuecus", It helps for you Increasing of sales. And it gives you Attractive Customer Dashboard and Raises The Store Revenue.

Thanks,
team Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Dashboard
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2959 169 546

Hello @decoupageirl, I hope you are doing well! AiTrillion this side, an eCommerce platform serving 100K+ sellers to boost their brand engagement.

- Add a call to action button on the banner image. 

AiTrillion_0-1619099729596.png

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

What helps you more is to use marketing automation tools that will help in better customer engagement automation. You must set up proper email marketing campaigns, loyalty reward programs, web push notifications, or affiliate programs to increase engagement, to implement this you can install AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
decoupageirl
Tourist
9 0 4

Thank you so much for taking the time to do that.    

0 Likes
decoupageirl
Tourist
9 0 4

Thank you so much! 

0 Likes
decoupageirl
Tourist
9 0 4

That was really detailed and thank you so much for that. 

0 Likes
decoupageirl
Tourist
9 0 4

That's brilliant thank you. 

0 Likes
NikkiElizDeMere
Excursionist
66 6 29

Hi @decoupageirl!

Homepage

• Beautiful splash image!

• Replace the definition fo decoupage with a unique value proposition and incorporate the definition somewhere else, maybe within the "Complete Beginner?" section.

“A value proposition is a promise of value to be delivered. It’s the primary reason a prospect should buy from you. It’s also the #1 thing that determines whether people will bother reading more about your product or hit the back button. On your site, your value proposition is the main thing you need to test—if you get it right, it will be a huge boost.”

Resources for value prop design

Value proposition worksheet
Value Proposition Design book

• Add a main call-to-action above the fold within the carousel. (What's the first step you want the customer to take? There's three calls-to-action beneath the fold, but which one is the most important? Highlight it there.)

• Update "Online Classes" to an action the visitor can take, such as "Join Online Classes".

• Update "Complete Beginner?" to include an important keyword. Example: "New to the art of decoupage?"

• Update the paragraph beneath "Complete Beginner?" so that there's way less content about navigating the website and more of a compelling story that truly connects with your audience. 

Joanna Wiebe and Alaura Weaver share 11 storytelling elements:

A relatable protagonist/hero (your target customer)
    A world (the emotional motivators)
    A call to adventure (goal or problem to solve)
    The stakes/refusal of the call (nightmare scenario)
    A helper (your brand)
    A magical item (your offer)
    Crossing the first threshold (CTA)
    The belly of the whale (onboarding/lead nurturing)
    Road of trials (split-testing)
    The happily ever after (future pacing)
    The return (testimonials & brand advocacy)

• Add a live chat functionality.

"What is" page

Product pages

• Add copy to each product page in the form of storytelling (in addition to the product description). This is good practice for both SEO and conversions.

For example: on this product page on David's Teas for raspberry mojitos, the storytelling on the page is: "Is there any way to improve on fresh mint and tangy lime? Just add raspberries! Our juicy Raspberry Mojito iced tea is about to become your new go-to drink. It’s a bright pink tisane that’s fruity, minty and utterly refreshing. Served over ice with a splash of rum, this caffeine-free infusion tastes like a summer afternoon on a sunny Havana patio. In short, pure heaven."

• Gather and share more social proof in the form of product video reviews written reviews, and photos from customers.

More than 50% of shoppers say online video has helped them decide which brand or product to buy (Google).
67% of shoppers turn to video at least once before making a purchase (Moz).

• Consider offering free shipping on all products and just work shipping into product pricing. Once you offer free shipping, provide details about it immediately beneath the Add to Cart button.

In a survey by Walker Sands Communications, 90% of people said that having an order ship for free is the biggest incentive to add more to their cart, while another survey found up to 74% of shoppers will abandon their cart if delivery fees are too high. More on that here.

• Ensure that you don't display any products that are sold out unless customers can share their e-mail address to be notified when the item will be back in stock.
  • Ensure all photographs of products are in high-resolution. According to Justuno, 93% of consumers consider visual content to be the key deciding factor in a purchasing decision. 

• Update this page so that each of the collections has their own unique photograph.

• I can't tell the difference between some of the products, like the products in the Christmas collection. What do the actual products look like that are for sale?

• Show all products in context through photographs. For example, a t-shirt store would provide photography of people actually wearing their shirts instead of photography of just the shirts.

Social media

• If you haven't: create a unique hashtag and encourage customers to use it and tag your store on Instagram, etc.

SEO

• Ensure that your website meets the standards on Google Search Central.
  • For on-page SEO, add original, creative content to your home page and product pages.
  • For off-page SEO, get backlinks via partnerships, guest blogging, communities, social media.

Moz details Google SEO tips for 2021

• Favicon optimization
  • Breadcrumb optimization
  • Meta descriptions
  • Numbers in titles
  • <title> boilerplate
  • FAQ and how-to schema
  • Relaunch top content
  • Increase internal linking
  • Update old content with new links
  • Remove unnecessary links
  • Mobile link parity audit
  • Invest in long-form content
  • Use more headers
  • Leverage topic clusters
  • Bring content out of tabs
  • Core Web Vitals
  • Limit sitemaps to 10,000
  • Leverage dynamic sitemaps
  • Passive link acquisition
  • Page-level link intersect
  • Be the last click

Also, I shared 21 e-commerce trends for 2021 in the Shopify community in case you also want to check that out.

CMO @ Reeview.app. Reeview automatically finds, collects and displays authentic, user-generated product video reviews for Shopify stores. Using A.I. to manage user-generated videos at scale and beautiful video widgets placed directly where purchase decisions are made, Reeview increases conversions, shopper engagement and customer lifetime value.
0 Likes