I would love some feedback on my store

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
4 3 1

Hello everyone. I am drop shipping and launch my store about two and a half weeks ago. So far I’ve gotten about 300 store sessions but no sales. I would love to get some feedback on my store from persons with experience. Please let me know what you think and some recommendations so I can boost sales. Thanks much

Find my store at : http://shopbeautyandmore.store/

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Tiffany20, congratulations on your new store! I am Richard Nguyen. I am a CRO expert from PageFly #1 Shopify Page Builder app. After careful review, I have some feedbacks for you to improve your Home Page. I believe these are the most important and urgent things to improve for higher conversion:

1. Invest in bespoke imagery and design. Right now your hero image is not of the best quality. Try finding an image with a high resolution that gives customers an idea about your product. You can make it more interactive by adding a slideshow or a video here. And try to make sure the text overlay is easy to see.

Screen Shot 2020-07-24 at 16.42.02.png

2. Assist Customers' Selection with a Well-Defined Scope. Your header doesn't follow customers when they scroll along, so the Featured Collection is quite all over the place now. You can start categorizing like the navigation tabs (Sofa covers, Pets, etc.)

Screen Shot 2020-07-24 at 17.01.33.png

*Consider pushing this "Featured collection" section up right under the Hero image, or keep it as it is but embed links to the two previous sections (they are currently not leading to anywhere and contains very few info). There are several other sections that are unclickable when you scroll down too.

Screen Shot 2020-07-24 at 17.04.44.png

Screen Shot 2020-07-24 at 17.04.51.png

3. Some sections don't have a clear name:

Consider adding titles like "Testimonials" to your Customer Reviews, or "Meet our customers" in the section where you feature their images.

4. Add Direct Links to "Return Policy" and "Shipping Info" in the Footer

This gives your customers more security and credit in your products and brand.

Above is several points that I believe are the most important to fix for now, for more detailed guidance, you can refer to this article on How to Personalize your Homepage. Best wishes! 

- [Tutorial] How to customize Shopify product page: academy.pagefly.io/customize-shopify-product-pages
- Are you having problems customizing your Shopify pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 3 1

Hi thanks so much for your advice. I see where it’s applicable and could generate potential customers. My next step is to find someone to work with to improve the store🥳

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
142 16 48

Hi  

Welcome to the Shopify family, and congratulations on your store.

Your store looks pretty great on the first look, good job. I have a few observations to add:

1. The first fold, as soon as I land, doesn’t tell me anything about what you sell. There are images, but I could only find out what you actually sell by scrolling down. Consider updating the images + content in the first fold. Be clear about who you are and what you’re selling, and why someone should buy from you. The mission can come later.
  2. Favicon - it is the small logo that shows up in your browser tab beside the name of your store. Add it. Also, I’d suggest ad the meta title and description for your home page and all others. (This is for SEO)
  3. Your website performance is not doing too well on mobile. Most users might be coming through mobile and a slow loading website can turn users off. Take a look at the performance: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fshopbeautyandmore.store%2F...
  4. here are too many products on your home page. If you overwhelm the user with too much alien info/ too many choices, they will most likely drop out.
  5. In the same vein, have you thought about adding product labels or banner to catch your users’ attention? These are kind of “mini banners” which can make your products like trending, bestseller, etc stand out. Apps like Modemagic can help you apply product labels on your images.
  6. Create your social media pages - Instagram, Facebook, Twitter. These are essential for building any brand and trust for users. Once they land on your website, people will be checking around for your social media. Be sure to put up some amount of posts there as well.

I hope this advice helps out. Hoping for more sales in your store!

Cheers.

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

ModeMagic | Product badges and labels to boost conversions
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
142 16 48

Hi  @Tiffany20 

Welcome to the Shopify family, and congratulations on your store.

Your store looks pretty great on the first look, good job. I have a few observations to add:

1. The first fold, as soon as I land, doesn’t tell me anything about what you sell. There are images, but I could only find out what you actually sell by scrolling down. Consider updating the images + content in the first fold. Be clear about who you are and what you’re selling, and why someone should buy from you. The mission can come later.
  2. Favicon - it is the small logo that shows up in your browser tab beside the name of your store. Add it. Also, I’d suggest ad the meta title and description for your home page and all others. (This is for SEO)
  3. Your website performance is not doing too well on mobile. Most users might be coming through mobile and a slow loading website can turn users off. Take a look at the performance: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fshopbeautyandmore.store%2F...
  4. here are too many products on your home page. If you overwhelm the user with too much alien info/ too many choices, they will most likely drop out.
  5. In the same vein, have you thought about adding product labels or banner to catch your users’ attention? These are kind of “mini banners” which can make your products like trending, bestseller, etc stand out. Apps like Modemagic can help you apply product labels on your images.
  6. Create your social media pages - Instagram, Facebook, Twitter. These are essential for building any brand and trust for users. Once they land on your website, people will be checking around for your social media. Be sure to put up some amount of posts there as well.

I hope this advice helps out. Hoping for more sales in your store!

Cheers.

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

ModeMagic | Product badges and labels to boost conversions
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 3 1

Thank you very much. I am very new to this learning as I go but I think I need professional help. I appreciate you responding and great tips

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 3 1

Thank you so much, I appreciate you taking the time to visit my store. I will be working on your suggestions 

0 Likes