I would love some feedback on my store!

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hey guys I would love some feedback on my store! I just started it about a week ago. They are all my designs and still building it. 

sixthclothingco.com

also if there are any recommendations please let me know!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1761 110 317

Dear @JamesGlennon1 

Congratulations for your store!

Hope following suggestions will help you

sixspeed.png

• Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.

sixthsapce.png

• Add Trust Badge
  • Highlight your USP
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
2 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @JamesGlennon1 

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder. 

Congrats on your store. I just took a look at your home page and have some comments for you. May it help!

1. The banner

Really love your banner and its meaning. It should be better if you show your products on the banner so that customers can know what you are selling when they visit your store in the first 5 seconds.

The banner is also a great place to put a CTA (Call to Action) and make it primary button.

2. The header

It’s great that you have a sticky promotion banner. However, I suggest you make your header sticky as well and make it more narrow so that it doesn’t occupy to much screen.

A sticky header helps customers access to the menu navigation when they land anywhere on your page. And another important field: the search field. You store has many products, a search field helps them find the product they want quickly.

(1) Sixth Clothing Co 2020-09-14 15-44-12.png

3. The categories

You should show all categories you have right on your home page and put it at the top of the page (below the hero banner).

For the first comment, I see that you’re only showing 3 categories: hoodies, tees, hats while you have more categories, right? If you don’t show all collections, customer will not know about other ones. If a customer visits your store and finds a jogger, I think he will leave your site without buying anything after see your homepage.

(1) Sixth Clothing Co 2020-09-14 15-47-29.png

For the second comment, you should put your collections at the top of the page so that customers have an overview of all products you provide and they can save their time to find exactly and quickly the collection they want

4. Your featured products

Add the compared price in featured products. I know that you have 30% discount campaign but it’s quite hard to see. And if you put the original price next to compare price, it will make customers want to buy your products more.

You should center product infoYou should center product info

You should also center the product info.

A secondary image shown when hovering the product image also makes your product more attractive.

5. The button

This button is hard to see because it blends with the background image. You can consider making it highlight or use an image a bit transparent.

(1) Sixth Clothing Co 2020-09-14 15-52-24.png

6. The testimonial

Add testimonial with customer’s image will help your homepage more professional and reliable.

So finally, I think your home page have many things to improve. Your store can became more attractive and get more sales. And I think this article will provide you many tips and tricks to design a converting page.

If you find my comments useful for you, you can like or mark it as a solution. Have a nice day and stay safe!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group
- [Tutorial] How to customize Shopify product page: academy.pagefly.io/customize-shopify-product-pages.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
64 4 20

Hi @JamesGlennon1 

I just had a look at your store. It looks promising. Here is my feedback for further improvements.

Ali-92_0-1600076614491.png

1. The caption is a little unreadable so this portion requires some work so that the caption gets more clear and easy to read. I think you need to work on the graphic and find the right contrast between the image and the caption.

Ali-92_1-1600076785832.png

2. It's wonderful that you have so many positive reviews. However, you can further improve this section by adding some colors flavor to it. Add a caption above the reviews section. It can be something like "Customers Feedback" or "Our Customers are our Pride" or "Happy Customers" Moreover, add Five stars to all of your reviews so that once can instantly see that the reviewer is delighted and has given you five stars. This way the visitor won't have to read the entire review text and he will be impressed with 5 ratings.

3. I can see you are getting sales. So you can further give it a boost by establishing social proof. I would suggest integrating the Sales Pop up app from CareCart. This will allow you to show your recent sales notifications to your new website visitors. This practice will help you with your sales.

4. If possible, try to add a short video to your homepage. The video should showcase your products and offers. Much like a marketing/brand video. 

5. In the long run, add a blog page to your store. Share weekly articles on it to boost your organic Google rankings. This practice will help your website's SEO.

6. Your social message of donations is powerful. You can try showing this message in a pop-up instead. Whenever someone goes to your homepage for the first time he gets your social pop up message. So in this way, you can permanently place your Core product offer on your web banner. Banner is the most importance place and it gives the first impression. So you can have a good graphic with a strong caption that communicates the cust

The bottom line is that your store is in excellent shape and you just need to implement these strategies to give it a more professional look and it will help in your sales.

One-stop solution for conversion: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/care-cart
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Wow! Awesome thank you so much for your feedback!!

0 Likes