I would love some feedback on our new store Southern Finery!

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi guys,

First time poster here and new to Shopify.  We launched our store 7 days ago and have had 75-100 visitors per day.  We have ran Facebook and IG ads and have seen pretty decent traffic from our CTR.  We have not converted on a sale so far, which is slightly disappointing.  We feel we have read and followed all of the conversion suggestions, so I would love feedback.  Thanks so much for your time and consideration!

SouthernFinery.com 

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi! I’m new too but I’ve taken a look at your store- you’re doing print on demand right?

i have a few pics to help me describe: 

E1F6BFC5-6952-46C2-98C5-C73459336A2C.jpeg

 so this is probs just a website thing- I don’t know how to fix this but though I’d point it out!

A1193EEB-1216-44ED-869C-1EAFBE6A38C2.jpeg

 so I feel that this story should be separated into smaller paragraphs so it is more easily read. Great story and mission statement thou (to me)

E710FF57-6B11-40C1-83FE-E38A7577DD0A.jpeg

 So, design. This is completely personal preference, and also I’m from the u.k so my views might be different to the US! 

I love this design- it looks original and clever, and blends in well with the Tshirt. 

The prices for me might be a bit too much- but then again you need to make a profit! 
I think I would pay maybe £15-20 for a T-shirt, a bit more for a hoodie/jumper (so 20-25 US Dollars)

8E1C92F8-0E05-403C-AC30-6C799CD44FBA.jpeg

I’m personally not a fan of this design- it looks slapped on the T-shirt and not unique. Maybe adding some banners or some other small detail on there would look better. 

Overall I loved the look of the store, very rustic/vintage and fits your image. The links all worked and were fast. 

Hope that was ok! X Gabbie (kitty-cactus.com)

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thanks so much for the feedback!  We greatly appreciate the time you took and the honesty.

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

You’re welcome! Have a great day xx

0 Likes