I would love some feedback please

Solved
Highlighted
Excursionist
15 0 3
Hi all, thanks for viewing this message. I would love it if you could take the time to review my store and leave me some feedback. I got some feedback a couple of months ago and have since made some of the changes recommended. Please note that I know I still need to add a contact us and a faq page, also to get some reviews on my site, many thanks www.frenchbullystore.com
0 Likes

Hi Jon

The biggest area you can work on is making all your product images similar. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would make sure you have a main link that goes to all product collection page. When I click on the "Shop Now" link on your main image, that collection page does not show me everything you sell.

2. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have white vs non-white background right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

3. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. Dog Product Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

4. Adding that contact us page is not an option. Why should someone buy from you if they can not contact you? You need to add that page and details tomorrow.

There are some other items I might tweak on product pages but that lack of a contact us page is major.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Shopify Partner
435 19 50

Hey, increase the visibility of your search box- Make sure your search bar is easy for your customers to find. Don’t hide a small magnifying glass for them to click on if they really want to search. Remember, these customers are armed with information and are often ready to buy. We want to make buying the products as easy as we can.

You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value, chatbot, email marketing, web push notification, reviews and many other. It will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate.

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases and helps in retaining your customers. I am open to further discussion. 

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
1 Like
Excursionist
15 0 3
Hi Duane,
Thank you so much for your feedback.
1) I will change the shop now button to direct my customers to a all product catalog page, that makes perfect sense.

2) I’m am not happy with the pictures not looking uniform, however, I’m using the pics from the supplier so until I order every product and take my own pics I’m just going to have to stick with it for now, I will definitely address that issue in the future.

3) I will remove the products on the home page and focus on just one, also adding the reasons why my customer should buy and what make the product great.

4) I will be adding the contact page later today, would you recommend adding my email address or should I use a contact us form?

Thanks so much for taking the time to review my store, I really appreciate your feedback and will get to correcting these issues ASAP.

0 Likes

Success.

Great to hear you are making some changes. I would say offer both a contact form and an email address. We do that on our site because we want to let people contact us how they feel comfortable. Good luck with the store.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Excursionist
15 0 3
Hi Duane,
Thanks so much, I’ll do that too
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
413 21 84

Hi @toffeeman 

Hey congratulations on opening such a great store, honestly I like it a lot, but I think there might be a couple things you could consider changing.

I wasn't able to find social media links. Adding social media accounts for your store can help you better advertise. If you have a lot of followers on your facebook or instagram, it can create some social proof, and help more people buy from you.

Did you think about adding a blog. Adding a blog to your site would help to increase SEO on your site.

After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find a sense of urgency. Imagine you are a customer browsing an online store. Maybe you are ready to buy maybe you aren't. But there is a good chance you aren't in the buying mood at the moment. If you add a sense of urgency to your store it can help more of your customers to buy, and have them buy faster. One way you can do so is by adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

You might consider adding a FAQ section. Adding an FAQ section to your store can help your customer more easily be able to find a solution to their problems without asking you. This will help long into the future so you don't need to spend so much time on customer support

After looking I couldn't find reviews. If you add reviews it will help keep your customers on your site. If your customer needs to leave your site to do research on a product they might not come back, adding reviews can help with that.

But seriously your store is actually really great, and I think just a few minor tweaks could really go a long way.

By the way, I created an email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course (I'm not selling anything) that might help you optimize your store.

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

1 Like
Globetrotter
690 41 157

Hey,
It seems you have worked quite a lot, as the store is amazing and close to perfect. It has everything at its place from top to bottom but surely you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a

lot better sales.

1. For engaging new customers, you can add a section of best-selling products.

2. For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.

3. You can add social media links, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram on the site footer. 
  4. Please add some blogs, as it seems empty which doesn't look great.
  5.  Also, You have around 29 products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for your visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a bit off and empty https://frenchbullystore.com/search?q=  Don't you think if suggestions are offered to the searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
  6. Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.

I hope my feedback will help you convert visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
Excursionist
15 0 3
Hi there,
Thank you so much for all your feedback it’s a massive help to me. I will work on everything you mentioned to try and get the store looking more trustworthy and more complete.
Many thanks
0 Likes
Globetrotter
690 41 157

Thank you for your kind words.Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like