I would love to hear feedback regarding my store.

Solved
Nberry
Tourist
10 0 2

Www.romesjackpotcafe.com

I’m new to the online world of sales. Any feedback whether it would be good or bad will serve its purpose as an opportunity to learn, grow, and perform better. 

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
997 134 323

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Nberry,

Congratulations on launching your store!

My first few recommendations are specific to the theme you've chosen.

On the home page, your theme has given you lots of placeholders for text and photos. If you don't need them, they end up getting filled with text and photos that don't necessarily serve you or your audience. This is what I see in your case, the homepage doesn't entice me to look further and as I scroll down I see filler text and photos that again, don't entice me to look further.

Next, the navigation menu is tricky to find. The eye is trained to look for that navigation bar below your main image, without it, first time visitors may miss your links all together.

On your individual products page the image is so large that it takes up my entire screen, I have to scroll down to see the description and the add to cart button. This is not good, you want to make it as quick and easy as possible for your customers to get to checkout.

jackpot-coffee.png

All things considered, I would recommend a theme change. When looking for a theme, think of the content (text/photos) you currently have pick something that would fit well. It should showcase your products and provide an excellent visitor experience (simple navigation, displays product information and add to cart clearly, etc..)

My next recommendation is to have your logo tweaked. You can have this done fairly inexpensively from Fiverr.com.

You also need to add your shop policies, most can be auto generated, we show you how to do so here:

My last recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. We have a video walking you through how to do your SEO:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

Wayneraltman
Tourist
3 0 1

Love the site!!! I grabbed some French Vanilla for my wife.

0 Likes
Nberry
Tourist
10 0 2

Hi Wayne,

Thanks for your feedback as well as your support! Please feel free to reach out once your wife receives her French Vanilla coffee. I would love to hear about her experience!!

Best,

Nikia

0 Likes
Nberry
Tourist
10 0 2

Hello,

Thanks for the constructive criticism of my websites theme. I will definitely take your advice and make sure that my website is easily accessible and user friendly. 

Again, thanks for your input. It is greatly appreciated!

Best,

Nikia

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3717 213 661

Hello @Nberry, here are some inputs from my side:

- On the homepage after the banner image display collection (coffee, coffee machines, mugs & flasks), then add a section of new/ trending/ recently viewed products, then add reviews.

- Setup Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart page.

- Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversion.

- Add quick links, social media links in the footer menu.

- Add multiple images of the product.

- Add a discount popup with a discount code to entice customers.

- Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store. The app AiTrillion has pre-designed templates of announcement bar, timer & sales motivator bars. 

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3717 213 661

Hello @Nberry,

I hope you are doing good! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? Also, if you need a walkthrough of AiTrillion and need any help with setting up the features I will be happy to help! 

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

0 Likes
Nberry
Tourist
10 0 2
Hello,

Thanks for following up. I made a few updates to my website. I have been generating a lot of traffic to the site but not as much sells as I would like to see. Please forgive me as I do not remember all of your previous suggestions.

Nikki
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3717 213 661

@Nberry, I understand it. You should use automation tools in your store which will help you to get sales if you have a lot of traffic and low sales. It helps in retargeting customers in real-time and generating sales in your store. You can try AiTrillion. If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help. 

Thanks

0 Likes
Nberry
Tourist
10 0 2
Hello,

Thanks for the suggestion. Could you elaborate a bit further as to what the automation tool is and its purpose and benefits.

Best,
Nikki
0 Likes