I would love your opinion and advice.

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Little Sweeties Clothing is trying to sell organic baby clothes but I'm having no luck. I'm getting a lot of traffic but nobody has bought anything and my site went live on the 1st of July. I really would love some advice and opinion on my store. 

Thank you

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
547 58 106

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. The Community would be happy to take a look at your store and offer some constructive feedback. 

Could you provide a URL to your store? Also, could you give a brief overview of how you are attracting traffic currently, and your current marketing strategy? Thanks! 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

My website- Littlesweetiesclothing.com

I am getting 100-150 views a day. Currently running Facebook and Instagram ads and have been doing that 2 weeks before we launched to build an audience. I have been trying to engage with customers by posting polls on Instagram to get customers opinions on new product ideas. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @LittleSweetie ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• There is no review option, try adding that feature social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales. 
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop 

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
547 58 106

The site itself looks good @LittleSweetie, you've done some great work on it. 

Prior to launching paid marketing campaigns, I'd like to dig a little deeper into what market research you performed to ensure that there is a demand for these products among the audience that you are targeting with your ad campaigns? Are there specific marketing personas you developed that you are targeting? 

If you're finding that your traffic is not converting, it's almost certain you are not targeting the correct audience, or the audience you intended. 

Have you considered running some blogger/influencer campaigns, that would have the double effect of tapping a ready made audience for your niche, as well as creating some review content you could host on your site? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1
Becoming a new mum myself I had been around a lot of new mum's and
following clothing lines/ mum blogs ect. I have seen a common trend this
year with sustainable products and waste free products. I have researched
other organic clothing pages and followed what they were selling out.
I also have two ads running at the moment. The first one I am targeting
male and females 18-65 yrs in the whole Australia. The second ad I am
targeting new parents , parents with all ages children to 18, online
clothes shopping , small business. Family, pregnancy and baby shower in the
whole of Australia
0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
88 5 21

Hi @LittleSweetie  ,

Here are some suggestions that you can consider :

1. Favicon should be added to make site more identical to the users.

2. Customer Testimonials could be added to increase trust among shoppers.

3. Instagram feed could be added for better brand promotions.

4. You may want to think about adding product reviews. Reviews are essential for any eCommerce store as it helps sell more and creates immediate trust with shoppers. Be sure to check out our review app. 

You can read more about our app here. And also see some of our display widgets in action on our demo site.

I hope above points helps :)

Kind regards,

Yusuf | HelpfulCrowd Product Review App and Q&A

Turning More Shoppers Into Customers

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
188 33 121

Hey there  

Hero images: Stick to one rather than the rotating carousel. It’s going by so fast that if I think I may be interested, it’s gone. Carousels /sliders have been proven to lowers conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders.

2. Collections - You should feature your product collections instead of products from 1 collection, let show your visitors the broad range of your products, they can easily and quickly find out what kind of products you're selling. 

3. Reviews on Product Page - Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started. 

4. Product description - Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search. 

5. Footer details - For better SEO purposes, Terms and Conditions like "Shipping, Privacy policy and Terms Of Service" page should be added to the site footer.

6. Lastly, as per my opinion you will have to create some urgency and social proof (social proof - once you start getting sales) in your store. 

Social proof will help your visitors see who all has bought your products or who has added your product to their carts and that increases the trust of the viewer on your product and increases the conversions as well. 

And as for urgency - 

For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute. 

If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.

One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously. 

Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited.

I sincerely hope my insights will be of help to you. Do let me know if you have any more questions.

Press " Like " or accept my solution to let me know if it was of help to you. 

Cheers!

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution!
Check out the following apps :
Simple scroll to top
Superbar
Slick scroll progress bar
0 Likes
Highlighted

Our ad agency works with 3 kids brands that selling clothing and toys. Here are some ways to make your site better based on our experience.

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

2. Add a product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

3. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

4. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past parents for reviews is a great way to get this started

5. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions and the same style/brand. This is going to help tie your site together

Your store is going to need some work around your product images and making sure you have a consistent brand and experience.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
193 12 65

Hi @LittleSweetie !

Welcome to the Shopify family and I wish you good luck!

1. Being a mom, I love your kids' clothes, so cute and nice! You have very good products. 

2. Place CTA button "shop now" on the hero banner. 

3. Add the login icon on the right on the header (near search and add cart).

4. Add trust badges - users should trust you before they enter their credit card number.

5. Instead of placing our favorites - you can place products by collection. Or use this space for the blog - add a blog page, it will increase site visibility and tell more about your products.

6. Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

7. The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)

8. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

9. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa. 

10. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder. 

11. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well. 

For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have  6 features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes