I have recently updated my store and added some new products, I am still not getting many sales as of yet. i would really appreciate if a professional can provide some feedback for my store.
I am Victor, Marketing Manager of PageFly - Page Builder and I would love to share my recommendations for your store and I hope this can help you with my conversion rate optimization and design experiment. Your store looks quite professional and beautiful, and I like your products.
Add a favicon to your store.
This is one of the great things to make your store unique. You can check this tutorial here https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/os/using-themes/change-the-layout/theme-settings/add...
1. Home page
1.1. Add a call to action button on the image banner
1.2 Make sure that customers don't miss any collections on the home page
I have to go to Our Range on the header menu to see all store's collections and I notice that your store provides Beanies and Jumpers collections so I recommend you should show all collections of your store on the home page.
This helps to increase the conversion rate for your store and avoid the bounce rate because they will be aware of your store's products and they won't leave early.
1.3 Add social media
You can consider adding your store's social such as Instagram, etc with images. This is a good way to connect you better with your customers and keep them updating.
I also notice that you put your store's social media on the footer but it is less attractive, therefore I recommend you should add social media account with images, for example, Facebook or Instagram feed with always-updated product images.
I take this collection page for example https://littlesweetiesclothing.com/collections/overalls
2.1 Make the price fixed
Currently, when I hover the mouse on the product, then the price is displayed, for the conversion rate, it's not good. In a collection page, you need to give customers more information and visible.
2.2 Add secondary hover image on each product image
I recommend you should add a secondary hover image. By adding secondary hover images on each product image, customers can see a different image of each product and this provides more information as a visual aspect for customers and this also helps them to compare different products in a collection.
3. Improve SEO
You definitely need quality content, even headline, product title, description to increase the ranking on the search engine. You can try to do some keywords research and improve those, you can check this guide to know more about how to write content to drive sales.
A page builder would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.
Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate.
I have a guide on personalizing the Shopify home page, check it if you are interested in it because it provides many tips. I also include the Shopify collection page tips on it.
If you feel my answer helpful, like it or mark as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!
"Accessories" is spelled wrong on the main image which can definitely make people question the authenticity of the site. Also, if the products advertised are deserving enough of that large main image I say make it clickable and link it to them.
Having to scroll down quite a bit just to start seeing products is always a tough sell. Overall, I'd add better access to your collection pages and products with a more robust menu, and maybe even the search bar being visible across the top of your page at all times.
Good luck and enjoy Spring as it just beginning to get cooler over here!
Just take a look at your store and have some suggestions for you:
- You're having some problems with your banner. Firstly, you use 3 text sections and not even one has a CTA button, try to make that simple and add a CTA button. Secondly, the right white space will make customers feel your store unprofessional.
- This section is good, but also, add a CTA button in this section
- You need to have the same size for all product photos. And it would be great if you can have Quickview buttons on those products to help your customers see more details faster.
- You're having toom much between text sections. And this makes your customers have to scroll to see the add to cart button.
Also, on the product pages, move the add to cart button to the top and the product details to the bottom.
- Now, you're having two reviews, so try to show all at the same time.
- I see your Instagram, and you're building it, right? You can try to create an Instagram gallery to show its content on your homepage and also guide them to your Insta account.
Check it out if you want to do that: Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It's affordable and very user-friendly.
And try to remember to target the right market, and spend your money on ads in a smart way.
Hope this helps!
Hi @LittleSweetie welcome to Shopify community
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share:
1. Show off the products: People tend to rely on engaging visuals to help drive their purchases. Since online buyers do not have the option to experience your products in-person, it's important to draw them in with great product photos, and right now your images are of low-res and small. More on visual cues that can help make your store a better shopping experience can be read here.
2. Good navigation provides an improved user experience leading to more sales and revenue. Add a top navigation bar with the product catalog broken down into different collections & categories so that customers can quickly browse and reach their desired products faster. Also, have an auto-complete and suggestion feature in the search bar so that it provides an extra helping hand to relatable collections and products will also be useful.
3. I recommend you to strengthen your social activity on Facebook and Instagram by posting on regularly, and connecting with similar communities as this will increase awareness and publicity of your website and help in having more traffic. Also getting a social media influencer to promote your merch is also a good way to get high traffic to your store.
4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.
I hope this helps!