I would really appreciate a review on my website.

2 0 0

My website url is yourdoggoshop.com. I recently added a chat function and I've completely redesigned the whole store with no improvement. I have had over 800 sessions with zero sales. I ran about $100 worth of Facebook ads mostly getting views from an audience of 55+ years old but also part of the 21 or younger group. I am looking to change anything about my website that makes it stand out from the rest. Thank you in advance. Any advice is welcome and appreciated. 

0 Likes
Pathfinder
123 11 49

Hello @YourDoggoShop 

Congratulations on your shop! 

Here's my feedback on your store:

The banner is good idea. Consider putting a "Shop Now" button on the banner, instead of the About Us button, as it is more important to take them to the product page. 

I think the YouTube video is making your store lag a little, cause mine took some time to load. Users usually won't wait long enough for the site to load, so that is an important change to look at. 

Consider putting your products on separate headings on the homepage. So have a heading for all the food items, etc. Also consider adding a new collection, or sale offer tab on your heading. Try to use sticky headers, so that users do not have to scroll up for the headers all the time. 

Finally, consider a pop up on the home page for the sign up process, so that people can register their email address with you, and they do not have to scroll all the way down for it. 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
0 Likes
2 0 0

Thanks for the quick reply! I just took the video down. I will move the about us section down to the quick links. I am in the process of figuring out how to make separate header menus on this theme and how to make the header sticky. I did have a sales section but I didn't feel as if I set it up right but I will go back and revisit it. I also just added a pop up to subscribe to email and get 10% off your first order. If you can think of anything else, please let me know. I truly appreciate your feedback. 

0 Likes

Hey @YourDoggoShop,

Before I get into my feedback, I wanted to let you know that we are giving away prizes every week leading up to Christmas. Prizes include things like custom logos and favicons, custom store banners, one hour of store tweaks and for one lucky person, we are giving away a complete store re-design. To get your entry in, all you need to do is sign up for our email newsletter. Oh, and we are giving away FREE Christmas store banners and pop up graphics automatically to everyone who signs up.

Now, onto my feedback..

There are few things design wise that you can adjust to make that first impression a great one. I'd recommend swapping out the red for a more neutral color so that it looks good against every page background and photo:

doggo-home.png

I'd also recommend getting a logo done up. We are giving away a custom logo and matching favicon as a part of our giveaway so feel free to enter in here: https://mailchi.mp/acb30a274f6f/free-christmas-graphics. Alternatively, you can get them made quite inexpensively at Fiverr. These changes will make your website look more professional and add instill confidence in visitors that this is a trustworthy site.

Next, let's talk about your products. I want you to succeed so here is my honest feedback.. Products like dog food, shampoo and toys are all very common, it's something you can walk into any big box store and purchase or order online through them or through Amazon. When a person searches for the type of products you sell, these big box stores with massive marketing budgets are who you are competing with in search results. When picking winning products, you typically want something that is unique, trending and/or is not easily accessible. 

I have much more to say on the topic, I cover everything in this video so please give it a watch:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Dropshipping with no sales? Learn how to find WINNING products!
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
417 9 68

Hi @YourDoggoShop 

Trust you are doing great!

I am Vinod from Bombay India - Providing Professional Website Design & Development, Google & Bing Ads Management, Conversion Rate Optimization, Email Marketing Services to small & medium business clients across the globe.

Below is my feedback.

Good products

Try to add a logo. I can provide you a good logo. Make your site more professional.

Please stop  all ur ads first pls work in mobile view if your website as soon as you can.

The product gallery on mobile is nit working correctly. 

Add icons of Non GMO etc in your website

There are more points to be discussed in detail.

Are you available on call to discuss further for your website and also increase sales of your website products via digital channels.

Thank you

Vinod.

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
2072 117 378

Hello @YourDoggoShop, I hope you are doing good! Here are some suggestions:

- Add policies in the footer. It includes shipping, privacy, returns & refund policy.

The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed

- You should start using the customer timeline feature to track customer journey right from the sign up till each and every activity like when the customer has last visited your store, Email opened, push received, products purchased, etc. This will help you to take action by knowing their behavior accordingly. Shopify app AiTrillion has this useful feature. 

- For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale. To implement this you can try the all in one automated app AiTrillion .

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes