I would really appreciate feedback on my store Yoga Cats

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0
Hello everybody! I'm a newbie. I would be grateful for your feedback about my store  yogcat.com. Thanks so much!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 155

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @yogacats 

Congrats on your first store! For being a newbie in the world of eCom, you are totally nailing it. And according to your request feedback, you know what you are doing. :)Your store is truly great. Moreover, it gives a very "fit and healthy lifestyle" vibe. I am not sure if you work with influencers, but if not I recommend trying it out. A healthy lifestyle has become a huge thing lately and obviously cats have always been in trend :D, and most of the people get inspiration from Instagram and Facebook. So that could totally be your target audience. 

I usually give feedback design wise and functionality wise, but you did great on the former so let's hop on to the functionality. 

1) Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

2)90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is a social proof. In my opinion that is an essential of every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site.

3) The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times.For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created account etc.)

4) The items on your store is something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. 

5)Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Referral, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Take care and stay healthy <3

P.S. The fact that you have a photo of yourself and your cat makes your site very personal and welcoming :) 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Yoga Cats,
Keep the below-listed points in mind for better store optimization:

• The "logo" is not visible on any other page except the homepage.
  • "Login" helps in keeping a track of your order details and effective information security as well.
  •  Add an "Instagram Gallery" for effective brand promotion.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thanks so much for your feedback!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi

Congratulations on your store. Your store is very appealing and your products look amazing too. 

You are definitely headed in the right direction design wise, with a few tweaks and turns you will be able to reach your desired destination in no time. 

I'm not a pro but I will be completely honest with you these are a few recommendations, I hope they will be of help to you. 

-Navigational bar at the top, instead of having all customers scroll down everytime. Sometimes people will just browse through and would even try to just search for something specifically.

-I would add some testimonials just to show customers how satisfied your previous customers were.

-There are variety of free apps which you can take advantage of from the shopify appstore which will help you grow your audience and increase those numbers in sale like a translation app or a currency converter app which will allow other buyers from different places be at ease when buying from your store.

Let me know if these helped you

Regards,
Jasper

Mokool Apps Support Superhero

Download our Notifications app for FREE to help store owners through Covid-19 - Notifications By Mokool
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
188 15 40

Hello @yogacats 

Congratulations on your store page! It's quite well done. i like the minimal theme that you have selected because it keeps the focus on the products themselves. Most things on the store have been done right. I saw a couple of things that could be made better though, so I thought I'd share them with you. 

1. On all your pages, make the top navigation bar fixed - even if the person scrolls down they should be able to navigate to the rest of the pages without having to go to the top. Or you could add a scroll to top button too!
  2. Since you don't have a lot of reviews just yet, I'd suggest getting some of your customers to share a testimonial that you could show off. The designs speak for themselves, but shoppers are always keen on knowing how the fabric quality and services are. Testimonials and reviews help build trust from those angles.
  3. I think we could use a wishlist or an Add to Favourites button. This will allow you to send more targeted follow up emails to your shoppers and even notify them if you're running any offers or sales. 
  4. I think it's great that you're using some kind of labels to show Eco Friendly and Best Seller. I see the designs are from ModeMagic and I was quite happy to see them in action on your store. If you want a custom design - maybe our own version of a Yoga Cat based best seller ;) feel free to drop me a note. I'm sure we can get something special design for you. 

Do let me know if this is useful for you.

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Garima

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
1 Like