I would really appreciate some feedback on my store

Tor1
1 0 0

I am new to the online retail business and this is my first attempt. please view www.torsonline.com i would really value some opinions on it. What works? what doesnt work? what would make it better?

Thank you in advance

0 Likes

Hello @Tor1 ,

I had viewed your website shortly and here are some of my points that I hope useful and you can implement on it easily.

Rating and Reviews:
  Customer reviews are fixes the value of of product, And these will decides the your business growth. These will helps to increasing of your customers.

Add Description: I would suggest you to add product descriptions & specifications, The key words in the description is used for SEO as well as marketing. It will provide features and benefits of the product which will influence a potential customer to purchase and it fixes the customer problem to take a decision.

Add Blog: You know creating/adding of blogs gives you a great way to generate fresh content on a website and provide a catalyst for email marketing, social media promotion to drive search traffic to your website.

Otherwise Great work you have done on your website.

Furthermore, If you are using desktop to importing products by sitting at a place, It causes loss of patience. Simply by using of our app Dropshipmate you can import products through Mobiles.

Thanks,
Dropshipmate.

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!
0 Likes

Hi @Tor1,

This is Anni from MS Web Designer - TOP Rated Shopify Experts based in Singapore. We would like to provide some recommendations based on our seven years of experience in providing solutions to over 10000 active Shopify merchants.

We have reviewed your store, and some changes can be made to make your store more professional and attract more customers. Here are they:

Design recommendations-

The home page:
1.The header can be more informative and icons can me more smooth

MS_WEB_DESIGNER_1-1624878554030.png

2.The navigation menu should be more attractive and properly aligned in one row

MS_WEB_DESIGNER_0-1624878482486.png

3.You can add some effects on the CTA button

MS_WEB_DESIGNER_2-1624878652765.png

4.The text, fonts, colors, and spacing should be managed properly. 
5.The featured collection section should be showcased in an elegant manner.
6.USP (unique selling proposition) should be highlighted to gain confidence from the customers.
7.The trust badges should be added to ensure trust.

The collection page:
1.Addition of quick view button.
2.Mouse hover the second image to smooth visualization.

The product page:
1.Addition of sticky add to cart for better functionality.
2.Add Review sections.

The Cart Page:
1.Add terms and conditions
2.Add trust badges

Do On page SEO for better sales and conversion

Check this apps:
1.Free app from the Shopify app store for terms and conditions
2.Voila, Shopify app: adds a highly efficient cart feature, proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Shows multiple Discount coupon codes on the cart page)

Best of luck with your store.

MS Web Designer  | Top Rated Shopify Experts in Singapore
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1500+ Happy Clients

Want to Improve Shopify Store Speed, Redesign or custom changes, or Small tweaks on store hire me.Try Our Free Shopify App
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

0 Likes

Hi @Tor1 

I was impressed by looking into your store which showcase your vision and passion towards your work, every thing looks fine ,But for getting good traffic and for attracting customers .I would like to suggest few points.

->Rewards & Credits: Credits helps to increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and credits. You can give credits for registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

->As per navigation, customers sometimes may lost track of their products they wished to purchase, try to add Wishlist feature and recently viewed products feature.

->Wishlist : Add 'Wishlist" button beside add to cart . Wishlist will helps us to send emails to customers to drag his intension towards item and make him to buy.

->Recently viewed items: Many customers want to view previous items. If it’s too difficult to view again previous items, they will likely frustrated, and may not purchase anymore. Better to add recently viewed items in product page

->Social login: I would like to suggest social login page like login with facebook, instagram , google ,linked in and twitter. which helps the customer to login easily .

->Videos; You can create a videos on your products and these also you can share on social media pages daily, this will helpful for your conversions.

I would wish that you will take this suggestions into consideration to increase traffic into your store. I suggest our app Tuecus-Customer Account Page for enjoying all this features and to attract customers.

I hope this is helpful ! If you find it useful, leave a like and accept solution to let me know!

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 670

Hey @Tor1This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- You can add a background image below this content. Also, make this content shorter and add a button 'Learn More' and link this to the page. 

AiTrillion_0-1624945662651.png

- Add a section of trending and new arrivals on the homepage. Make use of personalization. 65% of American customers consider positive, personal experiences to have more of an impact on them than advertising.

- Add multiple images on the product page so customers can have a better look at your products.

AiTrillion_1-1624946479502.png

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. You can retarget customers & send notifications of new updates and offers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

web push.png

Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Screenshot.png

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes