I would really appreciate some feedback.

Solved
Sensei2020
1 0 0

Could someone please bless me with their knowledge and let me know what is wrong with my Leisurewear site?
There must be a reason, I’m guessing. ' I’m getting views but no purchases.

Thank you in advance. 

senseiart.co.uk

0 Likes
appfreaker_com
Shopify Partner
2019 46 261

Hello,

I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> User may not scroll down the page to view your banner images and simultaneously CTA also get highlights.
-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> Add more products under each category. Kids collection is empty.
-> You can add trust badges on your cart page. It checks to visitors that a site is genuine. Information is gathered by the outsider trust seal organization that affirms that the business is valid.
-> You can add the item reviews under product page, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2736 156 509

Hello @Sensei2020Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Create a drop-down menu in the header.

- Display all the images in an organized manner on the collection page. All the images must be of the same size.

- Give the product recommendations on the homepage. Add trending/ new arrival products.

Add these customer engagement tools in your store which will help you to maximize customer engagement in your store by reducing the bounce rate:

- To reduce the bounce rate you need to make your store engaging. Add customer engagement tools like a loyalty rewards program, web push notifications, and others. If a customer leaves your store, send them a price drop alert notification with the help of a web push notification. Web push notification helps to bring back customers to your store and helps in reducing the bounce rate. You can send updates and abandoned cart push notifications to bring customers to your store.

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. When they sign up, automatically welcome email and thank you email is sent. This helps you to retarget your customers according to their buying behavior and browsing behavior & helps you to automate your store and eliminate lots of manual work.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Sensei2020 

Great job on continuing to put efforts and seeking feedback. You’ve created a great store with an interesting niche. Here are a few key actionables I recommend for you

Homepage:

1. Hero image you have used isn't really appealing to someone as a first time visitor. Some images seem a bit blur which lowers the trust in the store. One part of the hero image has "Struggle and Grow" written which I feel isnt the best use of the real estate as it dosent really add any value to the customer.
  2. Having human being and face of a person instills a lot of trust as we are social beings. Consider adding a hero image with people wearing your apparel and enjoying. Try selling a story.
  3. Conside adding a "Contact us" page. Someone is more likely to purchase if the store owner is approachable in case of any concerns.

Product Page:

1. Highly recommend having a consistent theme across all the diffrent sub categories ie, mens, womens .. etc product pages. Some products take up more space than others. Ideally all should have same image size. 
  2. There is no option to buy muiltiple quantity of same product and I couldnt find an "Add to Cart" button. Do consider adding it. 
  3. I also dont see a "Buy Now" button anywhere on the products page or on the clicking the product. Why would people take pains to add products to cart and then checkout? Tbh its a lot of effort you are expecting from a visitor. 
  4. On 'All Products' page consider adding product badges like "Best-Seller", "Few Left" or "Sale". This can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. You can use Mode Magic to do this. Its free to install and has a few forever free badges. You also get 10 free badges to start with.

Hoping the above points would help you in improving your store

Feel free to reach out to me in case you have any concerns, happy to help

Saurabh K | Shopify Growth Expert @getmodemagic.com

- Was my reply helpful? Please give it a "Like" to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
0 Likes

Dear @Sensei2020 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Add favicon
  • Improve speed for mobile

senspeed.png

• Add Custom search - Customize the search icon with a toggle effect so the search form slides out when user clicks on the icon. Makes your site look neat.
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Show main collections as the menu at header
  • At footer:

atfooter.png

• Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Do on page SEO

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes