I hope you're all well?
I'm new here and I have started a store/website however I believe this isn't helping me convert any sales. I would really appreciate someone looking at it and giving me some feedback so I can improve it please?
Hello @joeborsell ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks really great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Hope you're doing well and staying safe.
Congratulations on your store! I must say that I think you have put a lot of effort on your store and that shows. Your products look really great and being an animal person myself I am always so delighted to stumble upon stores such as yours. Made my day!!!
I do have a few recommendations for you, I hope they will be of help to you.
1. Add a favicon to your website. It will help you strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website.
2. I think you can reduce the size of your logo a little because when I land on the homepage or any page for that matter it takes up almost half of my screenspace till i scroll down. So reduce the logo size please.
3. Invite customers to be part of your community. You can set up a blog and keep publishing fresh content out once in two weeks and this will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility. And since your products are such that people will be really interested in knowing what the benefits would be for their pets and I think a blog or a clear product description would be very helpful to you.
4. Free shipping is the biggest enticement for shopping online. And I see that free shipping isn't an option right now. So either you can provide free shipping as Standard (normal delivery), and shipping charges applied for Expedited (faster delivery)| or you could provide free shipping for orders above a certain value. Either of these, it will help you get more sales/increase conversions. I would like to recommend you one of the best apps for the same purpose - Superbar
5. Product single page -
6. Connect yourself all through social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin - these are the gems of e-commerce store advertising and add their links to your footer. (Also make sure their links open into a new tab)
7. You can also consider having a live chat on your store. If people have questions, they need it answered while they are still on your site, that reduces site abandonment rate and increases conversions.
8. Lastly, as per my opinion you will have to create some urgency and social proof (social proof - once you start getting sales) in your store.
Social proof will help your visitors see who all has bought your products or who has added your product to their carts and that increases the trust of the viewer on your product and increases the conversions as well.
And as for urgency -
For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute.
If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.
One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously.
Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited.
I sincerely hope my insights will be of help to you.
If you have any other questions or any queries on my suggestions or otherwise - please feel free to reach out to me anytime.
Press " Like " or accept my solution to let me know if it was of help to you.