I am am a complete novice at this sort of thing and have put this website together on a mobile app, which I must say has been quite challenging. I know that I still have a long way to go, but I now feel somewhat confident to show somebody else what I have been doing for 5 weeks during the lockdown. Any feedback would very much appreciated.
Many thanks for your time.
Hey there @Bixby ! Your store looks perfectly fine, but with some customizations, I'm sure we can make this store much better.
1. There's a lot of space being occupied by the header menu. Maybe it's because of your logo. We can fix the logo and make it sync with the header menu.
2. Because it's all about jewelry, you should see to it that your product feature is perfect! When I move my cursor to the images, they should either pop up or zoom in slowly .. this is one thing with which look and feel of your can be enhanced!
3. Why don't you have a moving cart button instead of having it on top of the page?
4. You should also include reviews and testimonials from people .. this way others will come to know about your product .. it adds authenticity!
5. Try and have a carousel album on your homepage featuring some of your best collections!
These are small-small points which you should be working on. But don't forget to draft a sales strategy as well!
I'm from CedCommerce - a group of coders and tech enthusiasts trying to help eCommerce enthusiasts with their store set up. You can reach out to me anytime for any kind of customization; add-ons or drafting sales/marketing/social media strategy!
For your convenience, we have broken down a seller's journey to Shopify store set-up into 3 simple stages - so that you know at which stage you're in and what all needs to be done!
Ps. I'm just a message away!
All the best for your eCommerce journey! .-.
Wish you luck for your Shopify journey! Cheers! .-.
Congratulations on your store page! It's quite well done. i like the minimal theme that you have selected because it keeps the focus on the products themselves. Most things on the store have been done right. I saw a couple of things that could be made better though, so I thought I'd share them with you.
Do let me know if this is useful for you.
Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!