I would really like some feedback please.

Bixby
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi,

I am am a complete novice at this sort of thing and have put this website together on a mobile app, which I must say has been quite challenging. I know that I still have a long way to go, but I now feel somewhat confident  to show somebody else what I have been doing for 5 weeks during the lockdown. Any feedback would very much appreciated.

https://1i6vqni53zqr5nhc-41521053861.shopifypreview.com

Many thanks for your time.

Bixby

0 Likes

Hey,

Preview link has expired.!!!.

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
Mihir_Gupta_
Shopify Partner
241 9 69

Hey there @Bixby ! Your store looks perfectly fine, but with some customizations, I'm sure we can make this store much better.

1. There's a lot of space being occupied by the header menu. Maybe it's because of your logo. We can fix the logo and make it sync with the header menu. 

1.jpg

2. Because it's all about jewelry, you should see to it that your product feature is perfect! When I move my cursor to the images, they should either pop up or zoom in slowly .. this is one thing with which look and feel of your can be enhanced! 

3. Why don't you have a moving cart button instead of having it on top of the page? 

4. You should also include reviews and testimonials from people .. this way others will come to know about your product .. it adds authenticity! 

5. Try and have a carousel album on your homepage featuring some of your best collections! 

These are small-small points which you should be working on. But don't forget to draft a sales strategy as well! 

I'm from CedCommerce - a group of coders and tech enthusiasts trying to help eCommerce enthusiasts with their store set up. You can reach out to me anytime for any kind of customization; add-ons or drafting sales/marketing/social media strategy!

For your convenience, we have broken down a seller's journey to Shopify store set-up into 3 simple stages - so that you know at which stage you're in and what all needs to be done! 

Ps. I'm just a message away! 

All the best for your eCommerce journey! .-. 

Wish you luck for your Shopify journey! Cheers! .-. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
Bixby
Tourist
4 0 1

Thankyou so much for taking the time to look at my site.

I have so many things that I would like to incorporate and am ticking them off 1 by 1.

I do like the idea of a floating cart.  

Thankyou once again and I will take on board all that you have suggested.

Bixby

0 Likes
Gari
Shopify Partner
185 15 40

Hey @Bixby 

Congratulations on your store page! It's quite well done. i like the minimal theme that you have selected because it keeps the focus on the products themselves. Most things on the store have been done right. I saw a couple of things that could be made better though, so I thought I'd share them with you. 

1. One thing I felt after reaching your homepage is that I didn't find a single, clear button that I should click on. This is called a Call to Actin (CTA). I felt the homepage lacked a clear CTA because of which a visitor might just reach that page, browse a bit and then leave without checking out your collection in the nav bar. You can think of adding a clear 'Shop Now' or 'View the Collections' button that the user knows she has to click on.
  2. Generally shoppers like to see more than 1 image of the product to get a more complete view of the product. It feels closer to a real life store's shopping experience if they can see the product in different angles and how it looks if it's worn etc. 
  3. I think we could use a wishlist or an Add to Favourites button. This will allow you to send more targeted follow up emails to your shoppers and even notify them if you're running any offers or sales. 
  4. You could add some kind of urgency by adding stickers or labels to highlight things like sale/trending/free shipping. The Shopify app store is source of some really good apps that can add this kind of a focus to your store. I added one below which I thought might look good. What do you think? You can always look up more styles here.

DFB8AE8E-A915-4428-9EEB-C3FB2FF694C5_4_5005_c.jpeg

Do let me know if this is useful for you.

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Gari

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
Bixby
Tourist
4 0 1

Thankyou Gari for taking the time to look at my website.

I completely understand what you are saying about CTA, It was always in my mind that something was missing but could not put my finger on it.(lol).

I have found this very informative.

Thankyou Gari once again for your input.

Bixby

0 Likes