ID verification process

antonot86
1 0 0

Hi

I submitted my ID but somehow the government ID is not accepted by your system. Now the system is asking me for a personal utility bill.. but what does this has to do with the company?

The company is an SRLS.. not a personal company.

The only option that I can see is to submit a personal utility bill. Why my government ID not accepted??

0 Likes
Ryder
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
379 47 68

Hey, @antonot86!

Ryder here, from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Welcome, and thanks for posting in our Community Forums. Without taking a look at your account, I won't know what the concern regarding your government ID might've been. Providing additional information - such as a utility bill - can sometimes be asked of the Account Owner of the shop on file as supporting confirmation. This is usually the owner or director of the organization.

Nevertheless, I'd be happy to take take a closer look at your account to see what I can find out and escalate to our review team if necessary. I've gone ahead and sent you an email to the email address of your Community Forums account to start the authentication process. Hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers.

Ryder A. | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes