Ideas to enhance my website look

Tourist
3 0 2

Hi every one, do hope you are all having a good day today!

So we are about to relaunch our clothing and beauty store on Black Friday and are currently putting the final touches on, but based on our aspirations from our competitors, we know we can add much more to the look and feel of our website.

As we are passionate about building trust,  confidence, reliability and. giving customers an enjoyable and seamless experience, we are seeking feeback from this community regarding our strengths and weaknesses and ways to improve.

Stuff we are currently working on to add to website and to boost sales:

Blogs

Social Media campaign

New Logos

Sizing charts

Online chat

Discounts

Marketing apps

Others

Thanks in advance.

Beauty and Trends.-Always Trendy 

BANDT

beautyandtrendsonline.com

Site Access: awmahy

https://beautyandtrendsonline.com/

0 Likes

Congrats on opening your first store!

I want you to succeed so here is my honest feedback..

Clothing is a very saturated market which makes it extremely hard to rank. It's not to say it cannot be done IF you stock your store with trending products that are not easy accessible - you don't want to sell clothing items that anyone can walk into a store and buy from any large retailer or order online through them, you need to give people a reason to buy from you. Unfortunately, we see a lot of posts on here from clothing stores that say "500 visits, no sales" or "Lots of traffic, no sales!". After weeks and months of plenty of traffic but no sales, store owners are left discouraged and frustrated. Definitely don't want that for you so please do watch this video:

Again, not trying to discourage you, genuinely want you to succeed.

If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature. We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

PS: If you need some graphics for your store for Black Friday, we just released a free pack. They look like this:

bf2020-forums.png

They come in 4 different colors and have percentage variations ranging from 20%-80% off. You can download them for free when you sign up for our email list.

Enjoy!

Dropshipping with no sales? Learn how to find WINNING products!
0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 2

Thanks for your response. Will watch the videos and check on your Free downloads.

Regards.

BANDT

Shopify Partner
2057 115 372

Hello @BandT

I hope you are doing good! If you are looking for marketing apps. I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

It is all in one Shopify app. It has features like email marketing automation, reviews, web push notification, Loyalty reward program, live chat or chatbot, Reports and analytics, Ai Predictions, announcement bar, product recommendation, smart pop-up, and many more. It has a customer timeline feature that shows the real-time activity of your customers like when did they sign up, when did they redeem the loyalty points, when did they sign up, when the customer was last active.

And, this app is fully integrated. Every functionality is integrated with each other. Plus, you don't need to install multiple apps.

It has Reports and analytics, with the help of it you will get to know the actionable insights of each and every customer. It has Ai prediction which will let you know that at what time most of your customers are coming, on which day, what price and color they are preferring, from which place they are coming so that now you can target them easily and will increase sales with the help of this useful data. It has a customer timeline feature which will show you the real-time activity of your customers and will target them accordingly with the help of automation.

AiTrillion offers all the essential features that an eCommerce store owner needs to scale the business. You will get everything under one roof without any hassle. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 2
Thanks for responding, will definitely check out this app.

Best regards.