Ideas to increase conversion rate?

Solved
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
6 0 0

Hi All,

my store is www.bigbedding.com.au

currently have a conversion of about 1.89% and I want to increase it, I am starting to get more traffic to the site now.

any suggestions from looking at my store? I try to keep all the content unique.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1013 44 123

Hello,

Nice store. You should try Google Shopping Ads, Facebook and Instagram Store.

Hope it will help you to Increase Conversion rate.

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Get Free Store Audit Report
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
0 Likes
Highlighted

To increase your conversion rate, you are going to have to look at scaling what is working, while also finding new traffic sources to test. Make sure you have remarketing setup on Google and Facebook. Here are some ideas to increase your revenue on your product pages. 

Product Page Feedback

1. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This helps increase your average order value

2. Get more customer reviews as that helps build social proof

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. This will also help with your SEO

4. Add more product images as you only have a couple on most of the product pages I looked at. Show more photos of what products look like when used

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Hi Anthony 

Featured Collection: You have empty space here. I would add few my products 

Bed.png

Blog Posts: I like them I would add more if you can. Will also help with SEO Maggie from @Rockpapercopy has some cool posts about SEO on her social media that might help. 

Footer: I'd add "Terms of Service" and "Privacy Policy" 

Pages: Text is small and hard to read. I'd enlarge the text 

I needed a bed few months ago lol guess I missed out :) 

Keep up the good work.

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1062 50 316

Thank you Clayton_Bates :)

✅ Get complete website audit | Click here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique/

1 Like